Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

is this right it says 1 for 1 even checked other rates and all say the same

I checked other rate thanks for checking to. I was so hoping..............The i went back again and alot from IQD was 0.00 and some had differnt rates. man I hope this is somthing good and not something worng in there system.... who knows we will know in a couple of hours. Well I will know in the morning I have to go to bed good night all god bless.........

Edited by sparklingblue
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just looking at my spelling man Iam tried lol going to bed now night all..........

Hopefully, we wake to some awesome news. I'm going to bed too. Took an Advil PM to shut my brain off.....don't want to be up all night thinking about RV....

GO RV!!!!!! GO BIG!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I copy and pasted this from XE: so no change here.....

Notice: IQD will be redenominated by the end of 2010. More on the Iraqi Dinar

Live rates at 2010.07.01 03:25:00 UTC

1.00 USD = 1,168.50 IQD

United States Dollars Iraq Dinars

1 USD = 1,168.50 IQD 1 IQD = 0.000855798 USD

Heh there RV2010 was it posted this way showing the top line saying IQD would re-denominate by the end of 2010? Why would they post that or did you say that?

:lol:

I put in one million Iqd and got 900 Usd and reversed got one to one. Who knows? Like my second choice. GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV God Bless Semper Fi :blink::blink::blink::D

P.S. Thank you Sparklingblue for the post

Then what are we waiting for lets cash in :lol::lol::lol:

Use the fast conversion table at the top put in 1iqd to usd. the lower one takes you to oanda who is stating 1150.57 to 1, The only thing about the 2007 talk is that the rest of the conversions are the same as real time on forex, ex +-1%, usd to jpy or euro or dong or any others it comes out at current rate not saying that it is 3.10 to 1 just saying that it is current with everything else.

http://arabsys.net/j/convert.htm