Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Still Can't Get Online Access to Warka acc't

Maynard57

I've been trying to access my Warka account online all day, but no joy.

Has anyone sent an email and received any response.

Maynard

Remember they are resetting the banking systems June 30th because July 1st is beginning of their fiscal year....give it another day and Im sure they will be back online....

I've been trying to access my Warka account online all day, but no joy.

Has anyone sent an email and received any response.

Maynard

from warka bank home page.

Dear Warka Clients,

Please note that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance will be closed this Thursday July 1st 2010 settling and reconciling our mid annual finances in accordance with the regulations and requirements set by the CBI.

Our bank will be opened for business Sunday July 4th 2010 providing our full services and products.

Best regards,

Operations Team

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

• Upvote 1

I tried to setup my Warka account yesterday. I have been unable to access their form for online banking. Does anyone think this is due to the temporary shut down? And does anyone happen to have a copy of the download?

Peace...Go RV/RI

from warka bank home page.

Dear Warka Clients,

Please note that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance will be closed this Thursday July 1st 2010 settling and reconciling our mid annual finances in accordance with the regulations and requirements set by the CBI.

Our bank will be opened for business Sunday July 4th 2010 providing our full services and products.

Best regards,

Operations Team

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

• Upvote 1