Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trumpland vs Hillaryland

This Is What Trump Land Looks Like… You’ll LAUGH When You See Hillarious’s Islands

By Amber

trumpland

These maps illustrate just how much of America is behind Donald Trump versus Hillarious Clinton. It is ridiculous when you view it this way. Most of the country overwhelmingly went for Trump, while packed little populated islands of Marxism went for Hillarious Clinton. It’s striking.

Notice there are a few isolated Hillarious hot spots within the US, but very few. Most of the Clinton Archipelago is on the coasts of the country. That’s where Progressives tend to next and congregate. You know what it reminds me of? A cancerous infection. Not everywhere, but just in enough places to almost be lethal. Getting rid of those growths is going to be tough work.

From Red State Watcher:

trumpland1

trumpland2

What is it about the East and West coasts? I guess those are the places where our biggest cities are. They are certainly hotbeds for liberals to amass and grow in. This right here is why we have the Electoral College. If we didn’t, Hillarious’s Islands would rule over this country and most of us would have no say at all in our government. This is why the left wants to do away with the Electoral College.

It’s amazing to me how a minority can be so vociferous and outrageous that they can manage to rule over the majority. When you look at these maps, it becomes clear that the vast majority of Americans support Donald Trump. Hillarious Clinton has a minority that bullies the rest of the country. Here’s to hoping that President-elect Trump does something about that. Putting Hillarious Clinton on a desert island would be a good start. One surrounded by sharks.

• Upvote 4

Truly amazing and interesting. When I worked for the GAP in CA, I was doing computer programming. Honestly the other programmers had no clue who or what lived outside the state borders of CA other than NYC. Always shocked me and if you weren't from CA, you weren't just a hick but a downright hillbilly. They had no clue the capitols of other states, didn't know where Chicago or the Great Lakes were located, just to mention a couple. I just shook my head anyone who thought they were that smart could be do ignorant; as soon as I could move back to Midwest. Loved many CA folks though, just those programmers were knotheads.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the new perspective, Mark!  I love maps... I'd like to see the "islands" of crime map in relation to this as well!

With that, though... I still seem to have an opposite viewpoint as to the effectiveness of the Electoral College, as it applies currently.  I think Trump won in spite of the EC, not because of it.  It just happened to work out THIS time.  But, there is absolutely no doubt that those "Blue Islands" are only going to get bigger and bigger as urban sprawl and redistricting continues.  Those like-minded voting districts will simply become more and more empowered.  As that continues, there will be a point of no return, as the tribal kumbaya voting nature spreads with it.  This is not a trend, nor a wonderment... it is fact.  And, honestly, it's annoying that the PC culture does not address it, and continues to question "why" certain areas vote a certain way.  It's cowardly and it's naive.

How will any particular state overcome the expansion of like-minded islands of collectivism, that garner ever-increasing power and influence from misinformed, and uninformed voters?  For example, my state, NJ, will NEVER overcome this, due to the expansive and dense urban populations near NYC, Philadelphia, and Atlantic City.

Hey Sarge's Gals.... I know you have a similar perspective on the EC... what do you think?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Hey Sarge's Gals.... I know you have a similar perspective on the EC... what do you think?

***///

We are hell bent on eradicating as many evil-doers as possible before the next election...

PURGING THE DEM VOTER ROLLS:

bye-bye illegal alien voters,

bye-bye terrorist (refugeevoters,

bye-bye dead voters,

bye-by no I.D. voters,

by-bye fake I.D. voters

BUILD THE  WALL.

Well, That oughtta do it ! :tiphat:

Don't even have to touch the E.C.   ---   ;)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We are hell bent on eradicating as many evil-doers as possible before the next election...

PURGING THE DEM VOTER ROLLS:

bye-bye illegal alien voters,

bye-bye terrorist (refugeevoters,

bye-bye dead voters,

bye-by no I.D. voters,

by-bye fake I.D. voters

BUILD THE  WALL.

Well, That oughtta do it ! :tiphat:

Don't even have to touch the E.C.   ---   ;)

Thanks Gals!  :twothumbs:  Have a Merry Christmas!  :cigar::cheesehead:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Thanks Gals!  :twothumbs:  Have a Merry Christmas!  :cigar::cheesehead:

***///

Hey, hey, hey... not so fast you...!

First you gotta promise that you're gonna help us with this !

Got any rat traps and vermin bait yer not usin'...? :o

:P:lol:

Merriest of Christmases to You, as well, JAXinJ !  

And Prosperous New Year, too !  :tiphat:

• Upvote 2