Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fair is fair

Yesterday I posted an article where Trumps relationship to 666 caused quite a stir. I got hammered by Trump supporters as if I had written it. I didn't. I just thought it was interesting. Today, with only one day left before what will be the worst representation of our democracy in our country's history, I thought I would offer a look at the other side. So without further ado, I give you the latest editions to the Clinton body count... Followed by a complete list dating back over 20 years..... This speaks of true evil.

composite_14705886744084

Hillarious Clinton (left), 5 mysterious deaths surround the DNC & Clinton campaign in the last month.

The Clinton body count grows with 5 people found dead, all with solid links to Hillarious Clinton’s campaign, the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and the Clinton Foundation. Even more alarming is the media blackout on these mysterious deaths and the overwhelming evidence that those who died had insider knowledge that could have taken down Hillarious and the whole Democrat Party.

Over the last month, bodies close to the Clintons and DNC have been dropping like flies. Five more have been added to the Clinton body count, adding to the speculations that Hillarious won’t let anyone stand in her way, no matter what it takes. As the mainstream media seemingly avoids these stories, here’s what we know about those who met an untimely death after their ties to the Clintons and the DNC seemed to threaten Hillarious’s presidential aspiration

DNC staffer Seth Conrad Rich was the Operations Director for Voter Expansion at the DNC. Rich had all the top secret information about the DNC’s inner workings, and when he shockingly turned up murdered, it had Washington insiders talking cover-up.

It looked like a robbery gone bad until further details emerged. “There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and they never took anything,” his mother, Mary Rich, told NBC News.

According to the Daily Mail, “The mystery surrounding his death has sparked a flurry of theories posted online, including claims that he was on his way to speak to the FBI when he was shot. There have also been suggestions he fed Wikileaks the 3,000 DNC emails that were released at the start of the party’s convention last week.”

Seth Rich’s position at the time of his death was Director of Voter Expansion, and he described himself as an analyst. He would have key information about all DNC voter fraud schemes. Rich’s death is very convenient for Hillarious and the DNC, a little too convenient when you consider that he was the main operator at the DNC with access to all top secret documents.

Joe Montano, who was a former DNC Chairman, would have knowledge of the criminal activities used to get Hillarious Clinton elected. Montano died from what was said to be a heart attack on July 25, the day the DNC started.

composite_14705878873825

Tim Kaine & Joe Montano (left), Seth Conrad Rich (right)

At 47-years-old and in good health, a heart attack is suspicious. Montano was on low-dosage of high blood pressure medication, which means his hypertension was under control, which put him more at risk of low blood pressure. His family says he was packed and ready to go to the DNC convention when they found him dead. They report he was in tip top health.

His death was within hours of the Wikileaks dump that outed then-DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Shultz. Montano was also an aide to VP nominee Tim Kaine, which makes one wonder what he knew. Insiders say Montano could have known too much about the DNC scandals and Tim Kaine.

composite_14705876579417

Shawn Lucas (left) Victor Thorn (right)

In another Clinton-linked death, as Mad World News has previously reported, Shawn Lucas, the lead attorney who was working to expose the DNC fraud case in Florida was unexpectedly found dead in his home.

A viral video shows Lucas serving the DNC court papers. Lucas’ death is still under investigation, but the mere fact that he was alive, serving court papers on the Clintons and the DNC, and the next minute dead under suspicious circumstances, is leaving everyone pointing straight at the Clinton crime family.

Another strange death is that of Victor Thorn, who was a prolific author and seasoned investigator of the Clintons. He was best known as a Clinton expert, writing over 6 books on all of their scandals. Co-workers report he was working diligently on a new Hillarious scandal, and his brother reports he possessed damaging top secret emails involving the Clintons.

After Thorn was scheduled to release the information, according to the American Free Press, he was found dead with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Authorities ruled it a suicide, although those close to Thorn said that he never would’ve taken his own life.

On June 22, 2016, former UN President John Ashe “accidentally” crushed his own throat in another mysterious death and died a week before he was scheduled to testify against the Clintons and the Democrat Party. Ashe was involved with a huge Clinton Foundation donor, Chinese businessman Ng Lap Seng, who smuggled $4.5 billion into the US.

composite_14705879274585

John Ashe and Hillarious Clinton with Chinese businessman Seng in the background.

First, it was reported that Ashe had a heart attack, but police of Dobbs Ferry, New York revised the cause of death, saying he instead died of a crushed throat in a “workout accident.”

Authorities say Ashe would have testified that the Clintons knowingly took billions from Seng, who funneled the funds through an Arkansas restaurant owner named Charlie Trie to the Democratic National Committee during the Clinton administration.

Being involved with the Clintons can be hazardous to your health, just ask the relatives of the 46 other mysterious deaths, all with direct ties to the Clinton world. Those snakes in the mainstream media are guilty of covering up all these mysterious murders and deaths, and our nation is left with no credible investigative journalists, so we as Americans we must spread the word.

Now here is a look at the big list...

bodycount2.jpg

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Trumpkins are still going to hammer you for not supporting their boy......they'll love this article though.  :D

GO RV, then BV 

I know, yesterday they hammered me for something I posted with Trumps relationship with 666. I just thought it was interesting.... I just can't believe out of 320 million people, these two are the best we have. It keeps me awake at night.

B/A

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I know, yesterday they hammered me for something I posted with Trumps relationship with 666. I just thought it was interesting.... I just can't believe out of 320 million people, these two are the best we have. It keeps me awake at night.

B/A

Well if it helps, at least both of the V.P. candidates seem capable......Chances of either Clinton or Trump getting through a term, impeachment free, is probably pretty sketchy. As always, just my opinion.  ;)

GO RV, then BV