Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Homily October 2, 2016

On 10/25/2016 at 10:11 PM, patrickgold said:

Not pushing the Catholic faith on anyone, but I believe all Christians should feel this way.  ;)

Thanks Patrick.  EVERYONE should feel this way!  I don't even understand why it's political.  Abortion is carnage... the brilliance, creativity, and the human potential - snuffed out for its inconvenience to others.  

A baby is not a woman's body.
Killing one's own body is called "suicide". 
Abortion is killing someone else's body.
There's a word for that too.

61ce2932f0a6dd5b5e1489942e0e8b2c.jpg

Trump vs illdabeast:. ABORTION

• Upvote 4

On 10/24/2016 at 11:18 AM, patrickgold said:

We must oppose the threat to innocent life. 

We must END the threat of all innocent life. 

This is so moving and powerful and telling about people of faith than anything I've recently heard. And as a Protestant in faith I'm not the least offended that it was a Catholic who spoke. To be sure I'm more sadden that not enough people of other faiths are screaming out every single day as this man of God just did. What he said and how he said it is exactly how America has come to the place that she now is. And it is my, "not so humble opinion", that unless America rises up NOW to stop the slaughter of the INNOCENT then the Judgment of God will fall. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Whatshername said:

Thanks Patrick.  EVERYONE should feel this way!  I don't even understand why it's political.  Abortion is carnage... the brilliance, creativity, and the human potential - snuffed out for its inconvenience to others.  

May the Lord Bless you in your effort my dear sweet sister. You are always in my prayers. :praying:

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

We must END the threat of all innocent life. 

This is so moving and powerful and telling about people of faith than anything I've recently heard. And as a Protestant in faith I'm not the least offended that it was a Catholic who spoke. To be sure I'm more sadden that not enough people of other faiths are screaming out every single day as this man of God just did. What he said and how he said it is exactly how America has come to the place that she now is. And it is my, "not so humble opinion", that unless America rises up NOW to stop the slaughter of the INNOCENT then the Judgment of God will fall. 

To end the threat of all innocent life, needs all faiths to stand firm in unity.  I listened to this video, without the prejudice of it coming from a priest, what I'm trying to say is that not all Catholics are bad. LDG, just so I make myself clear,  I'm not saying you are saying they are.  Rather I listened to the strong message that was being told and forgot about what faith was ministering it.  The message is filled with the word of God, that it is something that should never go unshared.   

I fear no one in not trying to stop abortion. I fear God only.   

23 hours ago, Whatshername said:

#prolife #korteeffect:

• Upvote 2