Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not bashing Sony

Tarzan

yes Andy, i do have inside information. Witch, i can't reveal as of yet. because it is not certin. and I don't want to tell a lie. but one thing is for certin is sonny1 is a liar and a pimpin pumper. Only time will tell. you will see....

Tarzan, FYI: your next statement about this might decide if you get to swing to your next tree or fall to the ground here on DV!! CHILL OUT!

• Upvote 3

Tarzan, FYI: your next statement about this might decide if you get to swing to your next tree or fall to the ground here on DV!! CHILL OUT!

I like the way you put that Bumper. Go ahead and cut his swinging vine. Steve

Here I go ,out on a limb again. I believe in sonnys intel more than any other that i have read. Now , what does that mean? Not a D__N thing. Its a free world . read or don't read, spell or don't spell, When the dinar RV ,s ,will you care who was right or wrong ? In other words , (SHUT UP AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE ). enuff said!

Sonny1, I appologize for misspelling your name. But my guys tell me different. When I find out more I will let you know. and by the way I hope you are right. but my infornation is never wrong. I hope they are wrong this time.

Have you ever posted any info from your contacts that are "never wrong"? If your contacts only say It"s not going to happen this month or that, big deal.