Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 Million Uncirc. IQD **** Bargain @ 750/ Million****

Hey TC

People still buying on E=bay.... E bay takes 10% and pay-pal takes another 3.25 % and USPS small flat rate box costs about $6.80

This link is for items that actually sold on Eba y. Everything in green actually sold .  I used New Iraqi dinar million as a search phrase.

1/4 million ( 250,000K) increments seem to be selling for about $299.00  Even after the fees that's  more than what you are asking

Just trying to help so you don't leave any money on the table. You should be able to net $225 a 1/4 million and that's with free shipping

Hope this helps

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=new iraqi dinar million&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Edited by SocalDinar

jmo.... for ebay, keep in mind that you pay more if you buy in smaller quantities.  I just did a quick search on ebay of "iraqi dinar million", then looked at the "sold" listings...  the prices for 1 million new iraqi dinar ranged from $750 to $900 in the last few days.  But you do have to deduct about 10% for selling costs.  Also note someone posted 2 million for sale here at $800/mil a few days ago and didn't get even 1 response.  I think the $750 price is fair and probably what it's going to take to find a buyer here on the forum.  Again, jmo for what it's worth

This sale of currency, as the first, a few years ago, was a pleasure. The gentleman who purchased it helped renew my faith in humanity. This man shall remain nameless on this post but I want say that he is a portrait of whom we all should aspire to be......honest, caring and truthful. Thank you again, my new friend for everything.

• Upvote 1