Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TK 6/21/10 CHAT

DesertEagle

Tk I feel sorry for you. Why do you bother making the predictions. Sure you say they come from other sources but come on do you think these sources are pulling your leg or are you really the source. I must say that the odds are getting better in your favor. I certainly hope you are being truthful about this. If not then I'll pray for you to change your ways. God Bless Semper Fi

I would recommend getting a good nights sleep tonight, terryk is full of BS, i'm sticking with sonny, by july 26th

TK may be full of BS but I am loving his intel's rate!! It may be way off base but if he can be right about only one thing I would want him to be right about that rate. woohoo! :drool:

This guy gives me a headache and a few other aches as well. If there is anything I want to know is does he even believe himself. I mean does he look in the mirror before show time and say this is the truth the whole truth so help me God and I really do believe this.

Other than that its just TK and another day at the office. <_<;)

Sonny any new developments from your sources or is everything still on schedule for July 26th? Haven't seen or maybe I missed anything you've posted lately. Just Curious. Thanks

[/qu

Sonny said July 26 or earlier, which means it could be tomorrow :lol::lol:

An email conversation between one of my personnel and myself:

Cpt. to Chief:

Chief,

Well they say the 22-June-10 or 26-June-10 and the Iraqi people say the 30th of June. The banking sheik of Iraq told the government RV soon or he will do on the 30th of June. They were talking between 3.50 and 3.86 which is higher than the Kuwait currency and that what China request before they RV there currency. So what your take on this an the Dong?

Chief to Cpt:

What Iraqi people did you hear this from? As far as the Dong it will be within 5 to 7 hrs of the Dinar, that way people can’t double dip trying to buy more of one with the profits from the other, this is normal as many currencies tend to revalue 3 or more at a time. As long as China doesn’t play stupid again we’ll be alright.

Cpt. to Chief:

Chief ,

I have an Army Col. friend of mine that work in Army financé in theater. This person states the Iraqi people are much into the RV as we are. They know it will change the course of there country. Believe or not the Iraqi people are far educated then most Muslim world. this person keeps me update on the finance of the country. So this is my insight connection with the people of Iraq . Keep me inform as I will with you. Thanks.

Chief to DV Peeps

Well that's what I got for inside on the ground intel folks, sounds good to me, and my resignation letter is ready to go, just waiting on the right date to put on it! I took out the names and ranks so as to not alert anyone unnecessarily or cause trouble over here. This is one of my best Officers in country as well, so I for one have no reason to doubt him. Solid.

V

Read more:

SO WAS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE,IF YOU READ TK CHAT AND THE CHIEF RUMOR THEY LOOK ALMOST IDENTICAL, I HOPE ONE THEM IS RIGHT.