Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Bank Out of Dinar

SuperFlyJr

I recently told a friend about the dinar situation and asked him to call around local banks in his area (Nashville). I had read previously that 5/3 (Fifth Third) and First Tennessee both sold dinar so recommended he start there. He also called other area banks like SunTrust, Regions, etc.

• 5/3 quoted him $1,066 for a million dinar (Geesh!)
  • First Tennessee informed him their supplier was out and they could no longer get dinar
  • All the other banks didn't carry dinar.

So I suppose the only piece of news here is that First Tennessee is no longer able to get dinar. Could be a good sign that supplies are getting low because of Iraq reducing liquidity, or it could just mean their supplier sucks, or it could mean nothing at all. Regardless, another piece of information to share. :)

• Upvote 1

I recently told a friend about the dinar situation and asked him to call around local banks in his area (Nashville). I had read previously that 5/3 (Fifth Third) and First Tennessee both sold dinar so recommended he start there. He also called other area banks like SunTrust, Regions, etc.

• First Tennessee informed him their supplier was out and they could no longer get dinar

So I suppose the only piece of news here is that First Tennessee is no longer able to get dinar. Could be a good sign that supplies are getting low because of Iraq reducing liquidity, or it could just mean their supplier sucks, or it could mean nothing at all. Regardless, another piece of information to share. :)

Lets hope that its because of them reducing liquidity! If we start seeing a bunch of branches that previously were selling all of a sudden stop and say they are out then I think we are heading in the right direction!! No currency being sold = no more money in CBI's pocket......more pressure to RV I would think....lets give shabbibibbooboii (lol) a reason to pull the trigger!!! I think we all have enough Dinar so lets just not buy anymore ya dig?!??!

----- Original Message -----

To: Janet [uSACurrencyExchange.com]

Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 1:55 PM

Subject: Iraqi Dinar

Dear Madam,

Thank you for placing your order with USA Currency Exchange, Inc. The 10K notes that we had requested did not come in our shipment this week, they are on back order. We are being advised that within approximately 2 to 3 weeks we will receive them. Orders will ship out on a first come first serve basis. Once they are received your order would be shipping out that day via FED X standard overnight.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Sincerely,

Janet

A friendd of mine just got this e-mail today on her dinar she was going to buy.. I wonder if this is like is everywhere good sign I hope

Edited by sparklingblue
  • Upvote 2

I called International Bank of Kansas City yesterday and they also said dinars were back ordered and didn't know how long it would take to get them. I asked them what the reason for the back order was and they said it must be because of a high demand from their supplier. They also would not sell more than $500 worth per day.

• Upvote 1

I ordered some today from dinartrade. It will be here tomorrow.

Dinar Trade will always have dinar even after it RV's.....you cant look at them to determine whats goin on because Ali is a currency dealer....you need to watch the banks.....they could be on back order because of high demand but im thinkin more along the lines of because there is a shortage due to liquidity being reduced......

• Upvote 1

So I suppose the only piece of news here is that First Tennessee is no longer able to get dinar. Could be a good sign that supplies are getting low because of Iraq reducing liqu

idity, or it could just mean their supplier sucks, or it could mean nothing at all. Regardless, another piece of information to share. :)

Ali still has it at Dinar trade,

question for you guys buying at banks. Some have probably seen the "rumor" that you will need a bank account in Iraq to cash them in after RV. I highly doubt this would be the case, but have you asked the bank about cashing them in when the RV happens?

It does make me a little nervous and would like to hear some more confirmation that this will not be an issue.

question for you guys buying at banks. Some have probably seen the "rumor" that you will need a bank account in Iraq to cash them in after RV. I highly doubt this would be the case, but have you asked the bank about cashing them in when the RV happens?

It does make me a little nervous and would like to hear some more confirmation that this will not be an issue.

While i was buying my dinar, i asked my guy how they buy it back. He made a phone call and said that they would buy it back at the going rate for that day plus 8 dollars. As soon as we came in he would call get the rate and we would be locked in. They would send the dinar to the broker and i would get the exchange in my account within a couple of days. They do this all of the time with all different kinds of currency. Go RV!!!!!!!!!!

Which bank is your local bank?

Huntington Bank

I'm a bit frustrated with everyone talking about banks. I can't even find anyone here in a bank that knows what a dinar is. (Washington State-Seattle) I've tried B of A...Chase...Wells Fargo and a couple of small ones. I'll start making calls to the BIG downtown branches tomorrow...unless someone can help. Thanks all.

----- Original Message -----

To: Janet [uSACurrencyExchange.com]

Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 1:55 PM

Subject: Iraqi Dinar

Dear Madam,

Thank you for placing your order with USA Currency Exchange, Inc. The 10K notes that we had requested did not come in our shipment this week, they are on back order. We are being advised that within approximately 2 to 3 weeks we will receive them. Orders will ship out on a first come first serve basis. Once they are received your order would be shipping out that day via FED X standard overnight.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Sincerely,

Janet

A friendd of mine just got this e-mail today on her dinar she was going to buy.. I wonder if this is like is everywhere good sign I hope

What about the 25k notes? Are those on back order too? They may just be out of 10k because people wanting lower notes? It is when they are out of both that I will raise my eyebrows. ;)

I'm a bit frustrated with everyone talking about banks. I can't even find anyone here in a bank that knows what a dinar is. (Washington State-Seattle) I've tried B of A...Chase...Wells Fargo and a couple of small ones. I'll start making calls to the BIG downtown branches tomorrow...unless someone can help. Thanks all.

None of the mega banks (BofA, Chase, WF) carry dinar. It's always smaller regional banks that seem to carry it and even then it's hard to find. Wish I could find a bank near me that carries it but none do!

We buy from a small currency dealer in SE Michigan. He has dinar, and told me he has heard nothing from his broker about shortages. He suggested the scarcity at some banks may be simply due to the fact the dinar is a boutique currency so most banks don't concern themselves with keeping an inventory. It's not like Euro, Yen, Pesos, etc. where people buy it to actually use it.

None of the mega banks (BofA, Chase, WF) carry dinar. It's always smaller regional banks that seem to carry it and even then it's hard to find. Wish I could find a bank near me that carries it but none do!

I just bought 1.5 million from Capitol One

I'm from Tacoma and I don,t have any problem with purchasing any Dinars..... Warka bank!