Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OIL SPILL is fake !! its a volcano look at the flame's !! proof here

rtrusty

June 06, 2010 — OIL SPILL fake !! its a volcano and I THINK ITS GONNA BLOW !!

VIEW VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en9CoYb0OHs

June 8, 2010

It makes me wonder if they tried to seal the vent with an internal explosion and have ignited the natural gas which is what's causing the internal flames. Something I am sure they would have neglected to mention.

yes definitely fake, just like the work my company, as well as other companies down here, are doing to clean up the mess, yes fake...the smell is fake too

what a completely ignorant, insensitive, waste of a post

come down here and take a good hard look

if your post was meant to be funny, it wasn't

• Upvote 1

Ummm What ? It would seem if it were a natural disaster, BP would more than want to reverse the blame . To much SciFi channel . And mabe it's aliens coming thru a time machine it looks like oil , turns in to , what looks like Buger Ball's, And Guy's lock your doors when they evolve We are Dooooomed , Dooooomd I tell ya. They can look like anybody !!!!

• Downvote 1

June 06, 2010 — OIL SPILL fake !! its a volcano and I THINK ITS GONNA BLOW !!

VIEW VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en9CoYb0OHs

June 8, 2010

I don't know if it's a volcano or not. But I have personally cleaned three pelicans. If it is fire after the oil you maybe right. But none of these birds were burned in any type of way. And my commercial fishing and shrimp has went to snot. I know where I would really like to put a volcano at? Dumb-A** POST YEAHHHHH

• Downvote 1

I don't think rtrusty meant it was not happening and it's not fair to allude that he implied this. It is entirely possible the super deep drilling and subsequent 'leak' has tapped into a highly pressurized inferno. The flames are definitely there. What has and is being done by BP is reprehensible.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLJHTTOSkpg&feature=player_embedded#!

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skDR0h2EsyU&feature=related

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxFtnQdKwXk&feature=related

Some more info: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/06/12/plans-to-clean-up-the-oil-spill--dolphins-with-mops-aquaman-or-blame-the-french.aspx

Big business greed..... so sad the results.

Oh, Well then. Maybe it's just a Black Hole. Spouting out oil and gas. We're in this investment because of oil. And we can't stop the oil from flowing. Only in America. but the British are not coming because they are pumping. (B/P) Born in the USA. Invest in Iraq. Because the U.S is a F**K UP. Half the people don't even acknowlegde who the president is. And they consider themsleves U.S Citizens. Where were you when the other presidents Azzed up. Jamaican, Puerto Rican, Indian, White, Black, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, melting Pot Baby........ Their are a lot of in the closet aliens in the U.S. A nd if you dont acknowledge who the president (king) is, you should be boxed up and sent to" Mexico.Africa, England, what-ever". Even an illegal immigrant respects the president. So every immigrant that respects the president that wants to come here and work should trade places with the Dumb M/Fs that dont have a president.and by the way im coon az

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Oh, Well then. Maybe it's just a Black Hole. Spouting out oil and gas. We're in this investment because of oil. And we can't stop the oil from flowing. Only in America. but the British are not coming because they are pumping. (B/P) Born in the USA. Invest in Iraq. Because the U.S is a F**K UP. Half the people don't even acknowlegde who the president is. And they consider themsleves U.S Citizens. Where were you when the other presidents Azzed up. Jamaican, Puerto Rican, Indian, White, Black, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, melting Pot Baby........ Their are a lot of in the closet aliens in the U.S. A nd if you dont acknowledge who the president (king) is, you should be boxed up and sent to" Mexico.Africa, England, what-ever". Even an illegal immigrant respects the president. So every immigrant that respects the president that wants to come here and work should trade places with the Dumb M/Fs that dont have a president.and by the way im coon az

:(

Wow very troubled person, needs to calm down a bit or take your opinions elsewhere :blink:

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 1

There are those that believe and those that don't and this

was just something I came across so judge for yourself.

I've always said never say never.

Thank you for the post!

It was interresting but I am not sure where on this thread that any one has talked about the Obama guy. WOW, rtrusty there are sure a small amount of people that are very thin skinned and defensive, wouldn't you say. Oh well!! Keep them coming!!

Thanks again for the post!smile.gif

Carla

sad.gif

Wow very troubled person, needs to calm down a bit or take your opinions elsewhere blink.gif

Well put!!smile.gif

and taking there opinions elswhere would not come soon enough!!biggrin.gif

The more I read your posts the more you need your mouth washed with soap!

I will help you with your words

F**k should be messed

Azzed not sure maybe messed

Dumb M/Fs should be people

coon az not sure what this is? maybe African American

No matter how you misspell your bad words they still mean the same. I didn't join this forum to read this kind of filth. I do hope you are able to clean up your posts becouse it is offensive reading it with all the curse words. They are not needed!!

Carla

The more I read your posts the more you need your mouth washed with soap!

I will help you with your words

F**k should be messed

Azzed not sure maybe messed

Dumb M/Fs should be people

coon az not sure what this is? maybe African American

No matter how you misspell your bad words they still mean the same. I didn't join this forum to read this kind of filth. I do hope you are able to clean up your posts becouse it is offensive reading it with all the curse words. They are not needed!!

Carla

Hey Carla this one I know ... Coon Az = Cajun I agree w your post no reason to have all the crud in a post!