Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rv and LOP

really

You have a credible link to the %70 number you throw out here? If you think a LOP is not an option then think again.

Where have you been? How could you have possibly missed the best news to date on our iqd investment? k98knights posted the 70% liquidity removal article back on May 25th. It's in the Iraq dinar related news forum. You can find the link there. If you have a problem with the credibility, take it up with k98. If cbi was going to lop, there would not be one single reason to remove liquidity.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

You have obviously NO IDEA what your talking about. Or you are just trying to start trouble. You can not be that foolish, so you must be a basher.

Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.

JUNE 15 … There is a rule, if they are going to LOP they need to PR it six months before it happens. June 15 is six months before December 31 2010.

SO! … It is appearing, if they DO NOT come out with a PR stating a LOP by June 16, 2010, then we are going into 2011 with our currency, this is, if we have any left because of the RV.

Iraq "IS 80+% Debt Free" ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

Iraq's Dinar "WILL BE" Globally recognized as Iraq’s Currency by the first Quarter of 2010, And it IS ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

The bank spends $1 billion to $1.5 billion every month in oil revenue to buy Iraqi dinars on the open market, said Mudher M. Salih Kasim, senior adviser to the bank. ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

December 15th 2008, Iraq bought back 282.5 billion dinar ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

70% IQD liquids removed ... 24 trillion out of 28 trillion from Circulation ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

Inflation is the lowest in 17 Years and Iraq went from 74% down to 14% 13.6% ... 3%...A Major Plus ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

Out of "ALL" the Countries that LOP'ed, the Smallest percentage from a Country that had to LOP was 125% ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

The U.S. Federal Reserve (A Private Company) did in fact exchange 7.5 Trillion IQD for $5 Billion USD to accumulate $100 Million per year in Interest via U.S. Treasury Bills for Iraq. ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

Iraq is under Contract to buy a fleet of 55 new Boeing 737s, 777s and 787s which were not due to arrive until 2013.- How would they buy them at their current Dinar Value ? ? ? ...... Revalue ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

They have to buy 5 Oil Tankers - How would they buy them at their current Dinar Value ? ? ? ...... Revalue ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

IRD is the most secured currency in the world from fraud. ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

IRD is new, and the only currency in Iraq ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

IRD has increased in value since 2003. From 2000.00 to current 1170.00

They said in 2008 they are to revalue the currency, but they can not because they need to get through options ... they are looking to drop 3 zeros ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

We American's take our Dinar and tun it in and it ends up at the Fed's. The US Fed now destroys the Currency per Iraq's agreement. Now Iraq owes US Fed's credit for that Dinar we exchange, But instead of recieving the Credit back in cash, Iraq gives the Credit back in Black Gold (Oil) instead That is how the total MO is reduced without general procedures, amung many other ways. How many more ways can they reduce the MO this way, THAT IS A LOT ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

Iraq became a SOVERIGN NATION on 1/1/09 ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

Thanks for making a newbie feel better !!! Even if they did it doesnt take 6 mo to put the cash in a trust! :D:)

Not that fairness is at the top of their list.... but the LOP theory doesnt work,,,

If they devalue the 25000 note to 25 dinar.... what are they going to do with all the money that is in checking accounts.. are they going to devalue that also?

Sorry Mr. Maliki, I know you deposited 100,000 dinar but our accounts now show that you now only have 100 dinar... if you dont like it, take it up Mr Allawi..

Oh by the way, your 50,000 dinar house payment is due!

IT JUST DOESNT WORK!

I say we LOP THE LOP!!!

Kingfish

CAN we make this the Example and have it POSTED on the VERY first page......Please THANK you if they do not get that they Never will..........

just a LITTLE investigation will show you that there needs to be a "pre warning" of a LOP 6 months before one takes place...so we can NOT have one this year for sure and no warnings have been issued for one yet at all.

don't just stirr the pot.....it's too cloudy already :blink:

• Upvote 1

Sorry guys, I had to move this out of the Rumors section and place it in the LOP section!

Thanks and you could have moved it to the Newbie Posts section ... where only newbies post and read and get excited or depressed until they learn basic math skills!

Sorry ... I'm smiling from ear to ear at what I've seen for the last couple of days and a poorly constructed LOP post ... garbage

Just sayin' ...

• Upvote 1

Actually Really thats not what the CBI said at all... they stated"( pre redinomination) 1000 IQD and (post-redinomination) 1 IQD will have the same value. " That doesn't mean that the bills are going to be worth the same amount ( you must remember that translating of arabic is difficult on the best of days, so some things are lost in the translation, ) it's simply stating that 1 IQD is still 1 IQD and 1000 IQD is still 1000 IQD.

It's good to ask question , so no , I don't bash for that ( truly , the only stupid question is the one not asked!!!! )

Just follow the third star on the right , and straight on til RV.

:D

P.S.

Kingfish............ you funny man ....lol :lmao:

Edited by Uncle Barkie

It's not Arabic, it is called economics, and the example I gave is absolutely correct. You really need to get your understanding of a redenomination from somewhere besides this site. One suggestion:

http://www.allacademic.com//meta/p_mla_apa_research_citation/0/4/0/1/0/pages40104/p40104-1.php

Actually I understand very well what a redenomination is and exactly how it affects an investment ( that being no actual change in dollars input.) What you are not wanting to see from my point of view is that there have been many debts satisfied in IQD ( with no investment .) Those debts were paid in the equivalent amount of IQD to satisfy that debt ( at the current exchange rate from the CBI.) So , if they " LOP" , they effectively reduce the amount of debt they have paid by the same amount( i.e. they have not satisfied that debt in full.)

Just a little reminder to you ,as well, when you have to resort to slinging insults ( however suttle they may be, )to prove your point, it shows that you have little to no other options for your positions defense.

Anyone can make any situation fit any other if they try hard enough, but if you follow the documented facts( not the rumor mills) you will clearly see the path before you, period.

• 2 weeks later...