Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Illuminati Wife Tells All - Part 1 of 4

waterman13

Yes, it is. I have always known about the black ops, wet ops, and covert stuff this and other governments do, but the extent of the sexual things is really gross. But, that's how the enemy Lucifer operates.

Wm13

Didn't watch. 

Their deviant tendencies are well known, and insanely repulsive.

Good to see you back.

Still planning on a ride post RV.

Picked up a track bike, came with mounted slicks and rains for quick swap.

Fun stuff.

But if we can't get the world to take back their individual power from all collectivists, pleasure hobbies like motorcycle racing may soon be a thing of the past.

• Upvote 1

Had to take a break. I'd love to ride after the RV, but I don't think we will regain the power from the collective. They are too big, too well entrenched with their goal of one world government, one world religion and ruling over the common people. Only God knows.

Wm13

But if we can't get the world to take back their individual power from all collectivists, pleasure hobbies like motorcycle racing may soon be a thing of the past.

I used to race the super 600 series and clubman 600 series with my brother in Ireland.......... there is nothing like racing a motorcycle.

• Upvote 1