Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Committee: the central bank to issue any financial category offset by the withdrawal of classes 10 and 25 000 dinars

yota691

how long have many of us been in this investment and EVERY time a finance intellectual puts a quote in the paper, we go running in circles with empty pales of water to ****** the burning house??  ReLaX!  this is one guys opinion on what the CBI should do concerning "Monetary Policy".  the only policy the government and its subordinates can dictate concerning the money is "Fiscal Policy".  if you are going to be in this investment, i highly suggest you take 3 minutes of your time and learn the difference.  anything coming out of this man's mouth concerning monetary policy is valueless.  

monetary policy

fiscal policy

• Upvote 7

Yeah, I guess we hate to think the Iraq war paying for itself was all the US dollars we gave them when we bought dinars that they would eventually make worthless.     oooo, what a thought, and a well thought out plan.  Shabibi did say he wouldn't have any speculation on his currency.  I know it sounds bad, but it's just a thought.  If anything, we may have to trade in our 25's for the new 50's.   Right now the only ones who made anything on this investment are the folks selling it.  Time for the return, so Iraq, sh@t or get off the pot.  

So maybe they're pulling the old worn out raggedy 25K notes, then RV, then   issue new currency of, say, 25, 50, 100 denom notes with a 1 to 1 value to the dollar, and that is what they mean by 'deleting the zeroes'.  But whether or not they honor our 25K I dunno.

Edited by vomer