Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka second wire money transfer

rasec

Hello, well this Is my second time I wire money to my warka acct. At this time I'm trying to transfer from my usd cheking acct into my saving iqd acct, but only shows an available balance of $150.00. So, someone had this problem that can't transfer usd to iqd for the amount you wire money? I wrote a letter explaining my problem, but I stll waiting for answer.

Hello, well this Is my second time I wire money to my warka acct. At this time I'm trying to transfer from my usd cheking acct into my saving iqd acct, but only shows an available balance of $150.00. So, someone had this problem that can't transfer usd to iqd for the amount you wire money? I wrote a letter explaining my problem, but I stll waiting for answer.

Honestly you should quit while your ahead....doesnt that show you something about who and what your dealing with? But yet you still wanna keep sending them money?? Not trying to be rude but I think your better off asking for all your money back and closing the account....doesnt seem very professional and buisness-like to me.....just hold on to your Dinar, that way you have complete control over your hard earned money.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I also wired two time and emailed and Just yesterday got a reply from coustermer service ..They did it just like I asked....It will be ok just wait. Mr. Nasser always send ans to my email?? email him nasser@warka-bank-iq.com <nasser@warka-bank-iq.com>

• Upvote 1

OMG rasec! I have the same problem. I wired twice last week and things are not moving along with the same procedures or pace as it normally happens.

I have finally emailed them several times (Isa, Wire Dept, Services, etc) and got NO ANSWER. I have had my funds ON HOLD for days - it's showing in the funds have arrived but still in USD.

Normally I am able to transfer them myself online. I don't know what this HOLD thing is all about suddenly. Nor why there is nothing but silence on their end. Hopefully it is

because they are busy preparing for an RV... atleast that's how I comforted myself this weekend.

Yesterday when IRAQ did not have their normal auction and people were speculating about an RV... I was so freaked that we would have an RI/RV and a good portion of cash would still be sitting in USD!

LOL That would be so sad... :lol:

I am sure it will all work itself out today. I like WARKA. They have always been very good and helpful. I will keep wiring money because... It is worth it and I believe in it.

FloridaChick B)

• Upvote 1

Well i dont want to sound negative but i opened an account in december 2009, sent $500 & have not received no confirmation from anyone, sent god knows how many emails & not received one reply. :(

Personaly i have given up with the Warka acount thing :angry:

Email below with a few edits to hide personal details

Date: 28 December 2009 08:23

Cc: ACCOUNTS DEPT

Subject: RE: Individual Account

Dear Mr. X,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thank you for choosing our bank I look forward to providing you with my full cooperation and support.

We are happy to have you as our clients and I am positive that you will be overwhelmed and highly delighted with our services as our number one priority is serving you best.

I have instructed my customer accounts department to setup and open your USD and IQD savings account details of which along with the wire transfer instructions will be provided shortly.

Enjoy the Holiday and Best wishes,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person.

• Upvote 1

I am having the same problem as well. I just wired funds yesterday. Normally, it is a very quick process. I also emailed Mr. I and customer service.

• Upvote 1

Well I have wired quite a few times to WARKA - have received excellent response and timely service in the past - and can daily view all my millions of IQD sitting there waiting for an RI/RV.

Only the 2 wires I sent last week are processing slow. But I guarantee you it is credited faster than any local bank is going to be when I attempt to cash in physical Dinar!

I have piece of mind knowing that in one moment my IQD will instantly RV at a good rate and I can use my Debit card anytime anywhere or send a request to wire back to my US Banks in 1 minute online.

Having -paper bank notes lying around and trying to figure out how I will cash in and surrendering them to be scrutinized by a chain of people I do not know - as well as instantly having a huge tax consequence just for converting them... is more risky to me.

I like Warka and can't wait for my ISX paper work to be completed so I can send more money to fund the Iraq Stock Market for long term growth. Some people take chances and are speculators and some play it safe. Too safe. A Friend I know will not speculate and has his monies in IRA's etc in US Banks and has already lost millions. And when the Obama administration nationalizes retirement accounts and takes his retirement... He will wish he had not been so trusting in his "safe" cozy US Bank system.

My conservative 53rd Wealth manager told me "Big Risk - Big Potential Reward" with a big encouraging smile on his face. He probably ran to his computer to buy Dinar as I was leaving. The risk to reward ratio is so small.

I also wired two time and emailed and Just yesterday got a reply from coustermer service ..They did it just like I asked....It will be ok just wait. Mr. Nasser always send ans to my email?? email him nasser@warka-bank-iq.com <nasser@warka-bank-iq.com>

Hello, how long did you wait?

Thank you for your help.

Hello,

Well, I think is going to be a slow procces now, but the good think it shows the wire money in my balance, i just need that money shows in my AVAILABLE BALANCE. So, at that side i'm ok. I taking my change like life is. I will love to have all that money in my iqd, but i have to wait for now. Any ways i have enought in hand. And the investor advisor from my bank ......... almost give me a kiss, when i told .... about this investment.

he/she may be sneaking around here now, just hope he/she dont get crazy with all the predictions and rumors. And i waitting too for my Go flag to buy iraq stocks.

By the way, they send an e-mail that i need to fill up the authorisation form to be able to get into ISX. Some knows what form is? I allready send to warka bank the verification papers from embassy.

I'll keep you updated with any information.

God bless you all.

YOU LIVE ONES NOT MATTER WHAT IT TAKES, TRY EVERY THING.

Please, dont go to the dark side.

• Upvote 1

I emailed WARKA and asked why the funds had not been transferred to IQD and why they were still marked "unavailable."

Today I received the response below

Dear ~ ~ ~ ,

Although the payment has been credited into the account there is a value date of 4 business days in which the payment will be affected.

From your online account please note that the current balance reflects the credit of the EFT which will be affected in accordance with the value date set and reflected in the available balance.

Current balance= transactions to be affected + available balance

Once the payment has been affected you can exchange your funds online.

Enjoy the day and best regards, ~ ~ ~

Although this has felt painfully slow... Transactions are being processed...

Have never had the funds unavailable or had A WIRE take more than 3 business days in the past.

I am happy and thankful for a response. :)

Cheers to health and wealth and a big fat RI/RV! It can happen anytime... once my USD gets transferred to IQD! :lol:

Hello, how long did you wait?

Thank you for your help.

The fist deposit they just put it in IQD without confirmation but it showed on line..next deposit took four days to here from them. You are only allowed to email them once a day, to get a reply.

Hello, well I think They are very busy or making transactions day longer. Thank for the cooperation to resolve this concern.

Smell RV coming....

YAY! My funds became available so I manually converted them! :)

Happy Dinar! Now Rasec - after yours are available we can RV!!!!! :lol:

I love Iraq - I love Dinar! :D

What is the reasoning to opening a Warka account? Please tell me....

Several good reasons... Go Dinar!

For one, your money can sit there and earn 7.5% interest.

Secondly, after an RV you have no hassles of figuring out where to convert it, shopping exchange rates, etc

and you avoid the waiting period a bank may require before it credits your account when you cash in. You just take your Debit card and go SHOPPING :lol:

Third, if you want to get in on the ISX (Iraq Stock Market) then you need an account set up for easy access...

Adam explains in his book some other important reasons why...

I am sure others have their good reasons why they have WARKA accounts...

Cheers! B) Happy Dinar!

Several good reasons... Go Dinar!

For one, your money can sit there and earn 7.5% interest.

Secondly, after an RV you have no hassles of figuring out where to convert it, shopping exchange rates, etc

and you avoid the waiting period a bank may require before it credits your account when you cash in. You just take your Debit card and go SHOPPING :lol:

Third, if you want to get in on the ISX (Iraq Stock Market) then you need an account set up for easy access...

Adam explains in his book some other important reasons why...

I am sure others have their good reasons why they have WARKA accounts...

Cheers! B) Happy Dinar!

We have paper bank notes. Is too late to open a Warka account with that?

• Upvote 1

We have paper bank notes. Is too late to open a Warka account with that?

Well, In the past people would ship their Dinar notes to WARKA Bank. But recently they announced that they will no longer accept packages.

So you would need to open a WARKA account and they will tell you how to wire money into it.

As far as it being too late... Who knows when the RV will happen? No one. :unsure:

I took a chance last week sending two wires and it hasn't RV'd yet...

Cheers! B)

Hello, MY funds were made today too, so i just transfer online from USD to IQD. Yes, I'm ready now for RV.

Some one can tell me who can i get a debit card, what form i need to send. Just trying to make a short cut.

Hope this give confidents and example to others to open and warka account. Is not late yet.

Thank you for the cooperation with this post! :rolleyes:

Hello, MY funds were made today too, so i just transfer online from USD to IQD. Yes, I'm ready now for RV.

Some one can tell me who can i get a debit card, what form i need to send. Just trying to make a short cut.

Hope this give confidents and example to others to open and warka account. Is not late yet.

Thank you for the cooperation with this post! :rolleyes:

Hi Rasec

Send an email to sawsan@warka-bank-iq.com and ask to apply for the Debit card. The will email you an application.

Fill out the form and scan it into your computer as a jpeg file.

Scan a copy of your passport or Drivers license, and

Make and scan a signed letter giving them permission to withdraw funds to pay for the card fee and the DHL shipping.

Email all three items back.

The fees are about $10 and DHL is about $51. It takes 3 weeks to 30 days.

When you receive the card you will need to activate it. You will do that by signing the bottom of the application - in the "Bank" area

and scanning and emailing that back to them. They will then activate the card.

Hope this helps :)

FloridaChick

Go Dinar! I need an RI!

Well I have wired quite a few times to WARKA - have received excellent response and timely service in the past - and can daily view all my millions of IQD sitting there waiting for an RI/RV.

Only the 2 wires I sent last week are processing slow. But I guarantee you it is credited faster than any local bank is going to be when I attempt to cash in physical Dinar!

I have piece of mind knowing that in one moment my IQD will instantly RV at a good rate and I can use my Debit card anytime anywhere or send a request to wire back to my US Banks in 1 minute online.

Having -paper bank notes lying around and trying to figure out how I will cash in and surrendering them to be scrutinized by a chain of people I do not know - as well as instantly having a huge tax consequence just for converting them... is more risky to me.

I like Warka and can't wait for my ISX paper work to be completed so I can send more money to fund the Iraq Stock Market for long term growth. Some people take chances and are speculators and some play it safe. Too safe. A Friend I know will not speculate and has his monies in IRA's etc in US Banks and has already lost millions. And when the Obama administration nationalizes retirement accounts and takes his retirement... He will wish he had not been so trusting in his "safe" cozy US Bank system.

My conservative 53rd Wealth manager told me "Big Risk - Big Potential Reward" with a big encouraging smile on his face. He probably ran to his computer to buy Dinar as I was leaving. The risk to reward ratio is so small.

Hello guys, I recently sent a wire ( first time) to warka's citibank account to fund my warka accounts. I sent them an email to notify them that I sent a wire but no reply yet. It's been 5 days since the money transfer. My question is, is this the norm waiting this long for a reply and complete the transfer. Any input is appreciated.

GO RV!!!!!

Hello guys, I recently sent a wire ( first time) to warka's citibank account to fund my warka accounts. I sent them an email to notify them that I sent a wire but no reply yet. It's been 5 days since the money transfer. My question is, is this the norm waiting this long for a reply and complete the transfer. Any input is appreciated.

GO RV!!!!!

I have found that they seem to be running slow the last couple of weeks... But it probably show up very soon... :D

Cheers!

FloridaChick

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly you should quit while your ahead....doesnt that show you something about who and what your dealing with? But yet you still wanna keep sending them money?? Not trying to be rude but I think your better off asking for all your money back and closing the account....doesnt seem very professional and buisness-like to me.....just hold on to your Dinar, that way you have complete control over your hard earned money.....

You areyou always so negative about everything....Stop the criticizing about every stinkin post or article you see on here. We are all watching and waiting....