Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Big M

desimo

With M possibly seeing his time limited I would like to know if there could be anything to keep him from wanting to go out with a bang?

I was just wondering which of the many interpretations that could be available for "wanting go out with a bang" you had in mind for us on which to give comment?

As you well know there are many things that make a 'bang'.......especially in Iraq.

With M possibly seeing his time limited I would like to know if there could be anything to keep him from wanting to go out with a bang?

I'm pretty sure the opposition Parliament members who have been murdered lately are thinking just that ... "what was that bang" ... I mean, what are the odds that 1) a parliament member is murdered 2) what are the odds that they would all be of one party 3) what are the odds that they would be of the opposition party to al-Malaki 4) what are the odds that the rest of the Parliament are too dumb to see the point that is being made?

Even the numbers or intimidate the entire Parliament ... Even the numbers or intimidate the entire Parliament ... tough choice

these folks are unbelievable

Peace

I'm pretty sure the opposition Parliament members who have been murdered lately are thinking just that ... "what was that bang" ... I mean, what are the odds that 1) a parliament member is murdered 2) what are the odds that they would all be of one party 3) what are the odds that they would be of the opposition party to al-Malaki 4) what are the odds that the rest of the Parliament are too dumb to see the point that is being made?

Even the numbers or intimidate the entire Parliament ... Even the numbers or intimidate the entire Parliament ... tough choice

these folks are unbelievable

Peace

It does absolutley blow your mind , I guess we just let the children play.