Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sen. Paul announces 2016 White House bid, touts 'message of liberty'

I love this guy!  I think if there could ever be a chance for our country to return to our original constitution, and for us to live the life our forefathers fought and died for, he would be the man. Even though today I heard the Super Pacs were backing Ted cruise.   I still believe Rand like his Dad respects the constitution.  I voted for Ross Perot on the 90's and I was ostracized for pulling my vote from the Republican Party.  So this year which I believe may be the last chance to save this country, and I will be voting my heart and conscience, even though it might be too late to get the Fed and banksters under control.  I have to be able to look my children and grandchildren in the eye.  They are the ones who will be left with over 18 Trillion dollars of debt. Entitlement is a bad thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-6KnMd8g8g&feature=youtu.be