Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I know why it has not RV or RI yet.

new york kevin

I can hear the naysayers already, but the reason the IQD has not RV or RI yet is that God is working out His plan in us before He blesses us. He is perfecting His plan in us that He has given each one of us. He may have given some the same plan or vision, and totally different ones to others individually. Whither we are in the collective or individual groups depends on what He has said to us.

In the parable about the rich man and the 3 servents who were given talents, what do we see? God has rich men (and women) by earthly definition. He has servents who work for a living. Some servents may or may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but He can and will use us anyway if only we turn to Him when we are perplexed about how to complete a task.

It came to me last night that God knows we committed to do xy and z with the proceeds of the IQD

revaluation if only God will bless and increase its value. For me I committed to give $50k to each relative who wanted to invest in the IQD but couldn't due to their finances, after I told them about it.

Also, I will pay the debt of the Pastor and wife team that I credit for walking me down the road into salvation, and that educated me about God, the church, and church history. It was their pattern to start a seed church, raise up a Pastor from the church itself, turn that church over to the new Pastor and go repeat the same thing. 20 plus years in India and they had great success. just got ripped off from a replacement Pastor here in the US.

I can and will set up enough so my wife and I can retire via proper investments. The remainder, and or profits from other investments will go to fund various projects. One possibility there is this city boy and city wife will buy 30 or so acres of land in the country in some state and grow veggies to supply local food banks. God knows that we are getting oldish and that I kill most things that I attempt to grow here in California. Yet that idea appeals greatly to me.

With the extensive and seemingly endless time it has take so far this opportunity to revalue somehow some of us have lost the original idea God gave us to work on with the proceeds of a revalued dinar. We have compromised on what God wants by adding this or that and other things. Not overtly evil things but just enough things that we are getting away from theists of God. Talk with God, ask of Him to re-clarify for you what He has commissioned for you to do with the proceeds of a revalued IQD. Ask for the wisdom of David and Solemon when it comes to investment opportunities and strategies so you do not get took and so xyz projects can get funded by you, or a group of like minded.

Do not worry that God causes the former rain and the later rain to fall on the just and the unjust. That's God's property. Focus on what God has told you to do with His blessing and prepare by seeking wise counsel. If God tells you to invest here, and wise counsel says nope invest here, go with God. If I did otherwise then I would never have invested in the opportunity presented me by the IQD.

Amen.

• Upvote 3