Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 Bank stops selling Dinars

cgbrown

Tuesday of this week I decided to go purchase some dinar from a bank rather than online ordering. I called 5/3 to get a price and straight out the lady dealing with currencey said " we do not have the Iraqi dinar". I was shocked as other people seemed to be purchasing it. My next call was Chase Bank. Gentleman said " we carried it up until about 5 months ago". Again I was in disbelief as other say they have purchased it. I would like to locate a bank but have so far struck out...

I just went online and Dinartrade.com and GidAssociates.com seem to be still selling.

I dont know about GidAssociates but in the case of DinarTrade they will continue to sell dinar even after it revalues because he is a liscensed currency dealer....just because it revalues doesnt mean they will stop selling it...it will continue to be sold for a long time after it gains value....thats how currency dealers work....

Hello everyone. What is 5/3rd? Is that a bank? I went to my local Bank of America yesterday and asked them about Dinar and if they buy/sell and if they will be able to change dinar for dollars if/when it RVs. The account manager had no idea what I was talking about but called the foreign currency office. I was told that they have never bought or sold Dinar and would not be able to change USD for IQD even if it does RV.

Does anyone have any info about BoA that doesnt fit with this? I have seen several posts on here that say different. How do I get more info? Thanks in advance!

CarrieAnn

Read more:

Yes 5/3rd is a bank. We have them in Ohio. We have heard from time to time that local or smaller banks have been out of the loop. Things in the banks change daily. If the suits show up one day and tell the tellers they will be exchanging dinars, guess what.....They will be exchanging dinars. Asking a local bank person if they are going to be buying or selling dinar might be like asking your kids if you will be able to make December 2012's house payment. They have no idea. It's likely you know more about this than they do...just my thoughts.

Edited by smittyffcfd
  • Upvote 1