Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Camel talk

valtar

OK!!!! I got the scoop directly from the top Camel in the know. He told me everything about the time and date to be announced. We will all be very happy about this because he assured me that the time and date is real and published at the same time. This has come to the end and we are all will benefit from the results of this time and date. I hope this clears that up for all to understand. All dates and times stated will be just as stated because Camels never lie.

Go RV!!!!!! :bravo:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK!!!! I got the scoup directly from the top Camel in the know. He told me everything about the time and date to be announced. We will all be very happy about this because he assured me that the time and date is real and published at the same time. This has come to the end and we are all will benifit from the reults of this time and date. I hope this clears that up for all to understand. All dates and times stated will be just as stated because Camels never lie.

Go RV!!!!!! :bravo:

You got no time or date and you are a horrible speller so I'm out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1