Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World Renowned Heart Surgeon Speaks Out On What Really Causes Heart Disease

Markinsa

Thank you all for sharing. I stopped making my concoction and have noticed increased phlegm and weight gain. I just went and made me pitcher full and it is in the window steeping until I return from Church. When I would take my "tonic" I felt alive and was full of energy. Thanks for the encouragement to get back to what works.

Blessings,

What concoction was that?

-

What I use are the following ingredients then add hot water to fill the Gallon pitcher

1 lemon sliced or chunked

3 Cinnamon Sticks

3 sprigs of Pepermint

1 Tbs of Cayenne Pepper

1 knot of ginger

1/2 cup of Vinegar

1/2 Cucumber chunked

2 oolong Tea Bags

Once water is added let it steep.  Then remove the peppermint and cucumber and cool over night. Drink it straight or with honey. I sometimes augment with a few tropical fruit items during warm months.

I loved the post also. I printed it out at work and gave it to my co-worker next to me and he texted his girlfriend who has access to information about doctors. Within a couple minutes she texted back to say great opinion piece. She also stated he lost his licence to practice some time ago.

I have had high cholesterol and triglisorides all my life. A couple years ago, I was told I could drop dead at any minute. I had 320 cholesterol, but she said thats not what I'm worried about, its your triglisorides. I was put on statins and niaspan, then a couple months later I lost my insurance due to lay off. I started back feeling bad agian. I did some research and put myself on 1000 mg NIACIN twice a day. My sevear headaches, and sevear dizyness, severe heart palpatations, thrushing in my ears all went away. I checked my liver about a year ago, was fine and my cholesterol had come down to 270. I dont take it so much any more because I feel better, but when I start feeling bad again, I start up again and feel great.