Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Islam Unveiled: The Horrific Muslim Practice Of Female Genital Mutilation

Djorgie

Islam Unveiled: The Horrific Muslim Practice Of Female Genital Mutilation

The prophet of Islam, Muhammad, set the standard for Muslims in the Qur’an

"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret." Ephesians 5:11,12 (KJV)

EDITOR'S NOTE:
This story has nothing to do with terrorism, jihad, or comparing "moderate" Muslims to "radicalized" Muslims. What you will see, read and hear in this story are the true underpinnings of Islam. Regular, common, ordinary old Islam that every one of the world's 1.3 billion Muslims believe in and adhere to on some level. This story is
not
for children or the faint of heart to read, please be advised.

A WARNING: To fully articulate the depravity of this Satanic religion, I have had to write things here, which can and should be repugnant to anyone who belongs to Jesus. If you do not want to read the details of this article, I will sum it up in a short paragraph at the beginning. I do believe that if the world knew the depths of satanic behavior in Islam, it would help countries to choose to reject fundamentalist Muslims from ever entering their borders. And governments would pass laws to deport these Muslims back from where they came.

Islam permits men to have relations with young teenage boys, and it is told to men that this is the height of pleasure for them. Islam permits a man to marry a girl as young as six years old, and to consummate the marriage when she is nine. Islam calls for female genital mutilation on girls, usually between the ages of six and fourteen, calling it female circumcision. This procedure is done mainly to deprive women of sexual pleasure. Islam permits the rape of women whom they call infidels, and then sells them into sex slavery. Islam approves of Bestiality - sex with animals.

female-genital-mutilation-islam.jpg

Islam calls for the mind-numbing abuse of young Muslim children on a level that our western minds really cannot comprehend or process.

If you are a pedophile, rapist or a violent criminal - Islam is the religion for you. I know that is a very strong statement, but in this article I will expose the satanic religion of Islam, and its satanically possessed followers.

Pedophilia

Allow me to begin at the beginning. The prophet of Islam, Muhammad, set the standard for Muslims in the Qur’an. He married a girl, Aisha, who was just six years old. It says in the Qur’an that Allah sanctioned this for the prophet, and for all who follow Islam. It says in the Qur’an that Allah permitted Muhammad to to consummate the marriage to Aisha when she was nine. Before then, he was allowed to fondle her.

As Christians, we read the words of Paul:

“Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.” 1 Corinthians 11:1 (KJV)

That verse of Scriptures shows us that we are to only follow someone, if they are following our Lord Jesus. There is so much wisdom and safety in those words.

Muhammad was a sexual predator and pervert. Are we surprised then, that his followers commit these abhorrent acts? If the prophet of their god did so, certainly it should be fine for them, right? But their god is Satan, and I believe that these people are possessed by his demons.

Some wonder why Muslims push so hard for sharia law to be imposed wherever they reside. We need not wonder:

“There is no specific age limit for marriage in Sharia … Sharia says an individual can marry when he or she reaches puberty and puberty cannot be defined by age …Family members can marry a child if they think he or she has reached puberty.” [1] - source

0.jpg

The Ayatollah Khomeini - Pedophile

Remember this man who led the Islamic Revolution which established the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979? We didn’t read about his private life in the news back then.

“Khomeini slept with 4-year-old girl.

An excerpt from 'Hal Ataaka Hadeeth ur-Raafidah?' by the late Sheikh Abu Mus'abaz-Zarqaawi

“The author of the book 'For Allah, Then For History' [1] mentions to us an event that took place before his very eyes, when al-Khomeini [2] was living in Iraq, and was visiting an Iranian individual by the name of Sayyid Sahib.

He says: 'Sayyid Sahib was joyous with our visit, and we arrived at his house around the time of Dhuhr. So, he prepared for us a lavish dinner, and called some of his relatives, who came to see us, and the house became crowded in celebration of our presence.

Sayyid Sahib then requested that wespend that night at his home, to which the Imam agreed. When it was night time, we were given our supper, and the guests would take the Imam's hand and kiss it, and they would ask him questions, with him answering their questions.

When it was time to sleep, the guests had all left, except for the inhabitants of the house. Al-Khomeini laid his eyes on a young girl who, despite being only four or five years of age, was very beautiful.

So, the Imam requested from her father, Sayyid Sahib, that he spend the night with her in order to enjoy her. Her father happily agreed, and Imam al-Khomeini spent the night with the girl in his arms, and we could hear her crying and screaming.'”

It goes on to say:

“One may reasonably ask, "But Pastorius, why do you believe this story? After all, it could be a lie, couldn't it?" Sure, it could. But, I don't believe it is, and here's why:

Let me begin with a quote from a fatwa by the late and unlamented Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran.

"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister.” [3]

Another quote from the late Khomeini:

“Another technique used by Muslim men is called "thighing". The child's legs are pressed together and the abuser inserts his penis between the thighs of the little boy or girl. As this was how Mohammed had sex with his wife, Aisha, from the time she was six years old the practice, of course, was approved of by Ayatollah Khomeini who in his Little Green Book asserted “It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her.” [3]

Again, I am very sorry if the words in this article are crude or distressing to you - but I don’t know another way to WAKE PEOPLE UP to this SATANIC religion which is now in our nation, and who are beating down doors for sharia law to be instated. Can you imagine??

Female Genital Mutilation

Definition from Wikipedia:

“Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision, is the ritual removal of some or all of the external female genitalia. Typically carried out by a traditional circumciser using a razor blade or knife (with or without anaesthesia), FGM is concentrated in 27 African countries, Yemen and Iraqi Kurdistan, and found elsewhere in Asia, the Middle East and among diaspora communities around the world. The age at which it is conducted varies from days after birth to puberty; in half the countries for which national figures are available, most girls are cut before the age of five.The procedures differ according to the ethnic group. They include removal of the clitoral hood and clitoral glans (the visible part of the clitoris), removal of the inner labia and, in the most severe form (known as infibulation), removal of the inner and outer labia and closure of the vulva. In this last procedure, a small hole is left for the passage of urine and menstrual blood, and the ****** is opened for intercourse and opened further for childbirth. Health effects depend on the procedure, but can include recurrent infections, chronic pain, cysts, an inability to get pregnant, complications during childbirth and fatal bleeding. There are no known health benefits.” [5]

The reason that this is done in the Muslim world is to prevent sexual pleasure for women. The imams state that if this is done to the women, they will not stray from the marriage, since they not only do not experience pleasure, but sex is excruciatingly painful.

I am really stunned by this barbarism. Researching for this article was possibly the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.

This video explains this barbaric procedure of Female Genital Mutilation:

0.jpg

The Result of Rabid Islamic Rapists: A shocking article from the Washington Times - 

As Christianity exits Europe, ‘Criminal Muslims’ fill void with rabid violence

“Consider a brief survey of Scandinavian countries and their cousins: In Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, Imams call for decapitation and/or jail for those who reject Islam, because as immigrants they reject European laws and values.

In Sweden, Muslim immigrants account for 5 percent of its population but commit 77 percent of its crime. Sweden’s “rape crisis” is a direct result of an influx of Muslim “asylum seekers.”

Amnesty International reports that Sweden has the highest number of rapes in Europe and the lowest conviction rate. According to Swedish Public Radio, in Stockholm alone, over 1,000 Swedish women reported that a Muslim immigrant raped them; 300 were under age 15. (One third of those living in Stockholm are immigrants; 24 percent are Muslim). These numbers represent only 25 percent of all rapes in Stockholm because officials claim the majority are unreported. Despite this, the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention and the European Commissioner for Home Affairs “refuse to admit the assailants are Muslim.” [4]

WE MUST PRAY

Brethren, I never thought that I would write about anything so horrible, so satanic in my entire life. Can you even imagine the horror in countries where Christians are being attacked, raped and killed in the name of Allah?

Pray for our brethren in those countries. And pray for America - that people will WAKE UP to Satan’s religion, which is called ISLAM.

MARANATHA!!

Just have to say that I am deeply repulsed by this and was unaware that this was an actual Muslim practice. I was aware that this kind of thing takes place in Africa a lot within tribes and since there is a large Muslim popultaion there maybe that is part of the reason why.

The pedophilia I was also aware of but, it is absolutely horrific to read some of the details of what takes place and the fact that it is completely accepted. Being a former victim of child pedophilia myself and thinking about what these poor little children, INFANTS! are not only forced to endure but, are also indoctrinated into carrying on as "traditions" of thier VILE and UNGODLY ancestors.

I agree that this is a satanic relgion, however, i just want to add that it isn't the only one... You can find satan in the churches of even the so-called Christians and every other religion or religious orginization as well. He is here for one purpose and one purpose only... He is here to DESTROY!

• Upvote 4

expose the satanic religion of Islam, and its satanically possessed followers

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195277-islam-unveiled-the-horrific-muslim-practice-of-female-genital-mutilation/#ixzz3PmLV9MKg

Finally, someone is seeing this cult for what it is.

I agree that this is a satanic relgion, however, i just want to add that it isn't the only one... You can find satan in the churches of even the so-called Christians and every other religion or religious orginization as well. He is here for one purpose and one purpose only... He is here to DESTROY!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195277-islam-unveiled-the-horrific-muslim-practice-of-female-genital-mutilation/#ixzz3PmMRvyv0

I'm sorry but I don't see christian churches roaming the country and slaughtering innocent people.

Lucifer is everywhere, and so is the Holy Spirit. 

Nevertheless, we must stop these monsters by any means necessary. 

• Upvote 4

expose the satanic religion of Islam, and its satanically possessed followers

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195277-islam-unveiled-the-horrific-muslim-practice-of-female-genital-mutilation/#ixzz3PmLV9MKg

Finally, someone is seeing this cult for what it is.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195277-islam-unveiled-the-horrific-muslim-practice-of-female-genital-mutilation/#ixzz3PmMRvyv0

I'm sorry but I don't see christian churches roaming the country and slaughtering innocent people.

Lucifer is everywhere, and so is the Holy Spirit. 

Nevertheless, we must stop these monsters by any means necessary. 

That's correct, however, people don't have to be roaming the country and slaughtering others to be living in sin or following satan.

satan uses people in many ways and it is not always the out in the open, in-your-face disgusting kind of acts like these that people need to be aware of. The very suttle side of satan should never be overlooked. Afterall it was the suttle deception he used to fool mankind into the fallen state in which we battle against... and yes, he is working in the churches. He was doing so back in Biblical times with the pharasees and religious leaders so, why wouldn't he be doing it now?

"Lucifer" is NOT everywhere. satan is not YHWH/God and is not omnipresent... Also, "lucifer" does not exist anymore. He is satan and has been since he defied the Father.

Agreed that these "monsters" and ALL of this must be stopped by any means... the only problem with that is that man won't and can't do it. Only YHWH/God can accomplish that and according to his word that is exactly what he will do.

Edited by Djorgie

"Lucifer" is NOT everywhere. satan is not YHWH/God and is not omnipresent... Also, "lucifer" does not exist anymore. He is satan and has been since he defied the Father

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195277-islam-unveiled-the-horrific-muslim-practice-of-female-genital-mutilation/#ixzz3PmjLfwmH

Agreed 

"Lucifer" is NOT everywhere. satan is not YHWH/God and is not omnipresent... Also, "lucifer" does not exist anymore. He is satan and has been since he defied the Father

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/195277-islam-unveiled-the-horrific-muslim-practice-of-female-genital-mutilation/#ixzz3PmjLfwmH

Agreed 

Thanks LGD... was going to "read more" but can't get any of the links to work.

Blessings to you in Yahushua

Edited by Djorgie

Rev 12:12  Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. 

Rev 12:13  And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. 

this is the reality of the battle my friends !! :praying:  :praying:  :praying:

BTW IMHO anyone who STILL considers Islam a "religion of peace" should perhaps read Rushdie....he was correct in calling thier so-called "holy book" The Satanic Verses...

• Upvote 2

Rev 12:12  Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. 
Rev 12:13  And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. 

this is the reality of the battle my friends !! :praying:  :praying:  :praying:

BTW IMHO anyone who STILL considers Islam a "religion of peace" should perhaps read Rushdie....he was correct in calling thier so-called "holy book" The Satanic Verses...

Agreed!

This battle is much more than than meets the eye.. people desperately need to be aware that this is far above and beyond the physical and vile acts committed by groups like this... it IS a spiritual war and time is growing short for the adversary and he is pulling out all of the stops!

Thanks for your posts Djorgie, LGD & EagleEye (+1 each)...the Truth must be exposed, and the evildoers stopped...agreed that only God can put an end to this evil...as EE says it's all about a spiritual war that started before manking was created...now we are included - it's understanding God's plan as revealed in the scriptures...! Five (5) Star post Dj this needed to be exposed. Blessings, RON  :salute: 

Thanks for your posts Djorgie, LGD & EagleEye (+1 each)...the Truth must be exposed, and the evildoers stopped...agreed that only God can put an end to this evil...as EE says it's all about a spiritual war that started before manking was created...now we are included - it's understanding God's plan as revealed in the scriptures...! Five (5) Star post Dj this needed to be exposed. Blessings, RON  :salute: 

Thanks Ron,

It does need to be exposed and so do many other things. I know they may be ugly but, people are walking around oblivious and they need to be shaken in order to see what they are really up against... and it is ultimately not flesh and blood.

Many don't want to hear it or see it but, I think it is necessary. The warm, fuzzy, rainbows, kittens and cotton candy trees scenerio is nice but, it just isn't reality for the most part.

We live in a beautiful world that our Father created for us and there is much to be thankful for and there is a lot of love and goodness here but, there is also the very dark side of this existence and unfortunately most of the population is currentely unable to recognize good from evil. Obviously the grotesque acts in the above article are pretty easily identifiable as "evil". The problem is though that it isn't a very well known fact (the mutilation anyway) to those outside of this religion. If you ask someone who isn't a Muslim if they were aware of this more than likely they would say no...

People go about thier lives as if they will live forever (in the human state) and they need to know that the things happening on this earth are all leading up to one thing... and that is that Yahushua is coming back and once he is here there is no changing your mind or back peddling, or another chance to come out of the sinful lives they have been living at that point. That is it! and for those who have already died and will die before he returns who were also still in sin are not going to see the Kingdom either ever! This is why it is SO important to start seeking YHWH/God right now. It can't wait!