Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Two Cents from a Perspective of: Opinion vs Published Intention on the IQD

1-29-2015   Intel Guru TerryK   ...DC SOURCE TOLD ME NOT TO DISCUSS AS THINGS ARE MOVING. 

[which is first the   RV or The Budget?]   RV.  

[You still hearing the budget should be voted on tomorrow (Thursday)?]  YES I AM.

Another bovine squirt from TERRYK.

Stay grounded and wait for the excuse.....

"It's a process......."

"Chinese held it up."

"USA held it up."

"Obama held it up."

"Bank reform needed."

"Bank infrastructure lacks."
"CORRUPTION! ARRESTS! FINGERPOINTING!"

"HCL"

"ISX"

"Oil credits"

"Bonds"

"Money supply"

"Maliki"

"Parliamentary squabbling"

"Everyone's READY NOW."

"Only the CBI can say GO."  <<<-------truth

• 2 weeks later...

ReinMan

IMO, that list of reasons you posted for a CBI initiated, overnight, history breaking, substantial upward RV of the IQD not to happen against the Euro and the USD seems only to be getting longer.

It seems to be easy to make excuses for such an RV to be delayed.

Meanwhile, the widely perceived global, mass media influenced, 3rd dimensional space/time continuum marches onward; and Iraq continues to outwardly attempt enough operational financial transparency with the UN, the IMF and the World Bank, that they still continue receiving help with ISIS from the various Multi-National Oil Companies’ Home Countries.

The scrutiny of the GOI and the CBI by outside governments and foreign intelligence agencies will continue and only increase as available local technology improves.

Neither the CBI nor any element of the GOI will be able to do anything untoward (as far as the international community sees it) regarding the Iraqi Military or Iraqi Financial Dominance by way of an overnight currency revalue without every neighbor and global news agency becoming aware of it within 48 hours prior to it happening.

The point being that all the elected and the appointed officials in Iraq are fully aware of this international coverage as well as all the local tribal/religious pressures that they have to contend with on a daily basis.

I don’t anticipate any fiat currency declaration out of the CBI which hasn’t been approved behind the scenes with at least the local regional neighbors and/or Iraq’s International Strategic Trading Partners.