Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam & Sonny1 Chat 7 pm CST 05-20-2010

Traconesu02

WOW!!!!!!! I am shocked by the condescending words and the disrespect shown here by Mr. Montana for the people who build the content of his site...a site which earns him quite the hefty income from ads, clicks and VIP. Mr. Montana, you might want to show a little respect for your customers. The reason your chat room is so boring lately is people are tired of the disrespect and they are going elsewhere. You also ban anybody who dares to speak up so I assume I'll be the next to go. If so, I wish you all well in this investment.

WOW!!!!!!! I didn't pick up on this at all. I didn't perceive any attitude of disrespect in that chat. I think there is more disrespect in your post, but I guess not everyone sees things the same way and that's what makes the world go round. I appreciated reading the chat...it has been pretty quiet on here lately, but I'd rather not read anything over consistent bogus posted info just so certain people can keep themselves in the spotlight. Quality...not quantity. Thank you for the encouraging news and I sure hope it plays out that way!

WOW!!!!!!! I am shocked by the condescending words and the disrespect shown here by Mr. Montana for the people who build the content of his site...a site which earns him quite the hefty income from ads, clicks and VIP. Mr. Montana, you might want to show a little respect for your customers. The reason your chat room is so boring lately is people are tired of the disrespect and they are going elsewhere. You also ban anybody who dares to speak up so I assume I'll be the next to go. If so, I wish you all well in this investment.

Not really sure what your reading, I didn't witness any condescending in this chat...........

Well I obviously agree. I first asked a question on Adam about the PM. It was ignored. Later in the chat the question was asked by someone else also no answer. And yes I did not see the line where Adam said he would pay what his accountant said to pay. Seems I wasn't the only person who missed it. I made a mistake ....but I asked it in a question because I didn't believe he meant it. That's when the smart azz comments came.... If you can't read stay off chat.... If I had any brain cells etc etc. As a former VIP member(It was in Feb when VIP was a joke and a mistake) I did not bash VIP , Adam or demand my money back even though the section was certainly not as advertised. I apologize for my mistake, but I learned a little something about Adam's character and the site's.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When was your original 90 days supposed to end, I think we are getting close to that original CBI proposed contact date.

Adam's first prediction was June 15th now its the middle of the Summer, hey I've been waiting for 7 years and I am prepared to wait another 7 years what the heck I have time on my side......... :lol:

I have been a member of DV since Nov of last year and I haven't seen any of the disrespect that you mention in your reply above -

Except for the disrespect you just showed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I thought this was a great chat - I am hoping for the best as we all are.

As Adam and Sonny1 both have said many times nobody, absolutely

nobody in our little world of DV, knows the date or rate this will RV.

I believe there are people out there that do know an approximate rate this will come out with.

I believe there are people out there that have a pretty good idea when this will be released.

Is there any chance this will get leaked before it happens - I doubt that very much, highly unlikely.

What was said in this chat post is very encouraging, as much or more than other info we have heard lately.

We all know it is close, posts like this just help confirm those hopes a little more, than they were, before we read them.

Thank You, Adam and Sonny1 for taking the time to share this information with us.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam was responding to a couple of cheap shots taken at him... re-read the post. According to your interpretation it's all good if someone attempts to SLANDER Mr. Montanna, but God damn him to hell for rebutting those cheap inferences. That's a load of crap. If someone on a public forum starts accusing someone of committing illegal activities, especially federal crimes... I believe the person attacked has every right to "condescend" and "disrespect" the attacker.... and since this site belongs to Adam, I believe he's within his rights as the owner to protect himself and ban the living shyte out of you or anyone else who attempts to slander him. You better have your ducks in a row before you start accusing someone publicly of committing federal crimes!!! And you better have a DAMN good lawyer too.

• Upvote 5

Adam was responding to a couple of cheap shots taken at him... re-read the post. According to your interpretation it's all good if someone attempts to SLANDER Mr. Montanna, but God damn him to hell for rebutting those cheap inferences. That's a load of crap. If someone on a public forum starts accusing someone of committing illegal activities, especially federal crimes... I believe the person attacked has every right to "condescend" and "disrespect" the attacker.... and since this site belongs to Adam, I believe he's within his rights as the owner to protect himself and ban the living shyte out of you or anyone else who attempts to slander him. You better have your ducks in a row before you start accusing someone publicly of committing federal crimes!!! And you better have a DAMN good lawyer too.

So now it's okay to use language such as God Damn him on this site. lol Used to be banned for that. By the way when are you leaving?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So now it's okay to use language such as God Damn him on this site. lol Used to be banned for that. By the way when are you leaving?

There's a difference between goddam (curse) and God damn (verb). If you've been an evil person, at the end of your life, God doesn't darn you to heck :shakehead: Did you not read the context in which those words were used??

And I'll leave as soon as Adam asks me too.

When are you going to leave?

There's a difference between goddam (curse) and God damn (verb). If you've been an evil person, at the end of your life, God doesn't darn you to heck :shakehead: Did you not read the context in which those words were used??

And I'll leave as soon as Adam asks me too.

When are you going to leave?

Whatever the context IMO it was inappropriate. I remember you saying you were leaving to take a job or something. Just curious when that was. Guess I'll leave when I've had enough or banned for some unknown reason. Peace, k98

Whatever the context IMO it was inappropriate. I remember you saying you were leaving to take a job or something. Just curious when that was. Guess I'll leave when I've had enough or banned for some unknown reason. Peace, k98

Well I certainly didn't intend to offend you or anyone else. I tend to be a straight shooter and have no use for political correctness whatsoever. That said I do apologize to you crank7 and any others I may have offended. I think I'm in the same boat... I'll leave when I've had enough or Adam bans me for whatever reason he sees fit... hahaha! Shalom! ^_^

WOW holy replies! Well, Mr. Montana is apparently loved by all so that's good. And, yes, it was not cool for somebody to accuse him of tax evasion. That was not me, by the way, nor was it Crank7.

To respond to all of you, I will list below three examples that appeared to me as condescending. You decide for yourself what you think.

I do not know Mr. Montana well, so perhaps I misinterpreted his "tone". In any event, it might benefit him to know how he is perceived so he can use that information to improve his site, help more people, and earn more money for his family.

EXAMPLE 1 7:05 PM [Mideh] Adam Montana Is mid-summer June time frame or July

7:05 PM [sonny1] well the dinar ride goes on

7:05 PM [sonny1] sorry i havent been on much lately

7:05 PM [Adam Montana] Mideh do you use a calendar with 12 months?

7:05 PM [Mideh]  

7:05 PM [Adam Montana]  sheesh

7:05 PM [Mideh] okay go easy on me

EXAMPLE 2

7:09 PM [bringiton] when did the 90 days starrt?

7:09 PM [prah] whatever they decide to rv at   

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] I think Sonny has a better idea than he's letting on

7:09 PM [Adam Montana] but he has a good reason

7:09 PM [shane l] ok thanks

7:09 PM [sonny1] bringiton this past Monday

7:09 PM [barboza] 90 days do not square with mid-summer!   

7:09 PM [bringiton] ty

7:10 PM [Adam Montana] barboz WITHIN 90 days does square

7:10 PM [sonny1] Barboza im just telling you what is going to happen

7:10 PM [barboza] Adam Montana sonny1 Ty

7:10 PM [Adam Montana] what kind of calculators do you people use?

EXAMPLE 3

Crank7 (who I do not know by the way) was not the one who accused Adam of Tax Evasion. He just came into the conversation confused. That doesn't deserve this response. The ant man might have deserved it but not Crank7.

7:36 PM [the ant man] you just admitted to planned tax evasion on public forum...

7:36 PM [Adam Montana] beefcake I didn't send out a newsletter, but I updated all of the book club members with the new version 1.4

7:36 PM [LazySusan] the ant man   

7:36 PM [the ant man] uh oh

7:36 PM [beefcake] Adam Montana oh ok ty bud

7:36 PM [Adam Montana] the ant man no, I just said I'm planning on paying every penny my accountant tells me to

7:36 PM [Adam Montana] how do you get tax evasion out of that?

7:36 PM [crank7] so you are advising us to not pay taxes and to put it in offshore accounts?

7:36 PM [the ant man] strike that from the record...lol

7:37 PM [Adam Montana] that kind of stuff isn't funny

7:37 PM [barboza] Adam Montana So, back to the original question, you are still talking about a 12 month year, right?     

7:37 PM [LazySusan] deep breath

7:37 PM [Adam Montana] don't put words in my mouth, I have a family and I would never suggest anyone break the law and I would never put my family at risk

7:37 PM [bubbie] crank7 that's not what he said

7:37 PM [shane l] Adam Montana can you open a offshore account online?

7:37 PM [beefcake] Adam Montana agreed

7:37 PM [Adam Montana] crank7 if you can't read you shouldn't be in a chat room

My view of these three examples are as follows:

Example #1 A question was asked if June or July was considered mid summer - June 21st thru Sept 23rd being summer. (August 5th is pretty much mid-summer to the day.)

Neither Adam or Sonny1 are going to give you a date - they are giving you a time frame of which they feel this might happen. Mid-Summer - August .

Example #2 90 days from May 17th is August 17th . 7:09 PM [barboza] 90 days do not square with mid-summer! Again Summer has approx 90 days - 45 would be August 5th. Pretty close to Mid.

Again not giving a date you a date - they are giving you a time frame of which they feel this might happen. May 17th - August 17th - a 90 day window.

Example #3 Crank7 did not first mention it but : 7:36 PM [crank7] so you are advising us to not pay taxes and to put it in offshore accounts? (Did suggest it.)

I don't believe Adam has ever told anyone to evade paying thier taxes. (I can't blame him for getting upset for this one.)

JMO

• Upvote 2

What he's saying is...relax...smile...and do whatever you feel is appropriate for you. He's just giving you a little info as he knows it but ultimately...as it is in life...YOU ARE THE DECISION MAKER. Look in the mirror and make a decision.

• Upvote 4

I am shocked that you think it is OK to admonnish the owner of this site as being disrespectul, while he in fact has been falsely accused of advising others to break the law!

We don't ban anyone who dares speak up, just those who are disrespectful . Adam does show respect for the members of this site but will not allow anyone to accuse him of advising others to conduct their financial affairs in an illegal manner. He does not now, nor has he ever advised anyone not to pay their taxes. There are IRS agents that frequent this site, we know that to be a fact. Would you want someone to state that about you if it were not true?

As he said, he has a family and the members of this site to protect. So in the end the person who accused him of advising people to not pay their taxes, should have read a little more closely before making baseless accusations. And that said, why do you think he needs to speak respectfully to someone who is making false accusations that could cause him serious legal trouble?? The person's assertions that obtaining an offshore corp is synonymous with tax evasion is ludicrous and stated out of ignorance. It is perfectly legal until our governement finds a way to make it illegal.

The people who build the content of this site know well enough they are highly valued and respected. They are the ones that contribute positively by submitting news articles and commentary that engage the other members. They are the ones that help in moving our knowledge about our investment forward so we are all as informed as possible as to the circumstances surrounding it. They are even the people who post funny pictures and help lighten the load that at times this very heavy investment has become.

Concerning the chat room being boring and people leaving..well the membership on this site continues to grow daily so I don't think losing the troublemakers is hurting us too badly. If fact we get emails everyday from new members about how nice it is to be part of a site that does not allow all the garbage that they see on other sites.

Now as far as your assertions about him earning a hefty income, you have no idea what kind of income Adam makes, hefty or otherwise, AND along with your baseless comments you neglect to mention hefty expenses. Why is that?

I believe you owe Mr.Montana an apology. JMO

so adam montana's saying we should buy as much dinar as possible now?

Where did you get that from?

• Upvote 8

I am shocked that you think it is OK to admonnish the owner of this site as being disrespectul, while he in fact has been falsely accused of advising others to break the law!

We don't ban anyone who dares speak up, just those who are disrespectful . Adam does show respect for the members of this site but will not allow anyone to accuse him of advising others to conduct their financial affairs in an illegal manner. He does not now, nor has he ever advised anyone not to pay their taxes. There are IRS agents that frequent this site, we know that to be a fact. Would you want someone to state that about you if it were not true?

As he said, he has a family and the members of this site to protect. So in the end the person who accused him of advising people to not pay their taxes, should have read a little more closely before making baseless accusations. And that said, why do you think he needs to speak respectfully to someone who is making false accusations that could cause him serious legal trouble?? The person's assertions that obtaining an offshore corp is synonymous with tax evasion is ludicrous and stated out of ignorance. It is perfectly legal until our governement finds a way to make it illegal.

The people who build the content of this site know well enough they are highly valued and respected. They are the ones that contribute positively by submitting news articles and commentary that engage the other members. They are the ones that help in moving our knowledge about our investment forward so we are all as informed as possible as to the circumstances surrounding it. They are even the people who post funny pictures and help lighten the load that at times this very heavy investment has become.

Concerning the chat room being boring and people leaving..well the membership on this site continues to grow daily so I don't think losing the troublemakers is hurting us too badly. If fact we get emails everyday from new members about how nice it is to be part of a site that does not allow all the garbage that they see on other sites.

Now as far as your assertions about him earning a hefty income, you have no idea what kind of income Adam makes, hefty or otherwise, AND along with your baseless comments you neglect to mention hefty expenses. Why is that?

I believe you owe Mr.Montana an apology. JMO

Where did you get that from?

Just think of the day when this is all over and we wont have to defend people who have done nothing but offer a good service to us, this forum dose not have to be here because its not a right!!!

Dinar Vets is made possible by Adam yes and the mods, not the members not the VIP we are a small part of why DV is what it is. I tell you what if i was Adam I would charge every one for DV just because of all the crap the members put him through and some of the comments on this thread prove my point. I really think some members should think of why they are here, because DV is a investment there is opportunity's here you would never be able to find let alone hear about. Now let the bashing begin :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I feel the same way about you bashers of Adam that I do about the bashers of America. If you don't like it ...get out. In fact, I would love it if you did. Adam said...pay your taxes...I will do the same. And to those who said there is alot of things being repeated...of course there is.....first graders need to learn. ant man I see you are a first grader (newbie).......I consider myself one as well. I'm just trying to listen and learn. I'm so sick of negative people that I turned off my tv last August...just couldn't stand watching it anymore. Bottom line...if you are watching "Are you smarter than a first grader"...........you probably aren't.......This looks like a very legitimate opportunity and I'm giving it a shot. If Adam or anyone else posts an interesting post...I take it for what it's worth. You see...life is a puzzle...you keep putting the pieces together till you can see the whole picture. It's called VISION......If Adam tells us he is jumping off a bridge...I won't be jumping with him.......well, maybe in the Carribean. I'm thinking that when all you negative people get up in the morning you should do what I do. I quitely say to myself thanks for all I have... and then smile. You see when I get up...I want the devil to be in the room with me saying to himself..."OH CRAP...HE'S UP"......................Have a nice day.

• Upvote 2

I feel the same way about you bashers of Adam that I do about the bashers of America. If you don't like it ...get out. In fact, I would love it if you did. Adam said...pay your taxes...I will do the same. And to those who said there is alot of things being repeated...of course there is.....first graders need to learn. ant man I see you are a first grader (newbie).......I consider myself one as well. I'm just trying to listen and learn. I'm so sick of negative people that I turned off my tv last August...just couldn't stand watching it anymore. Bottom line...if you are watching "Are you smarter than a first grader"...........you probably aren't.......This looks like a very legitimate opportunity and I'm giving it a shot. If Adam or anyone else posts an interesting post...I take it for what it's worth. You see...life is a puzzle...you keep putting the pieces together till you can see the whole picture. It's called VISION......If Adam tells us he is jumping off a bridge...I won't be jumping with him.......well, maybe in the Carribean. I'm thinking that when all you negative people get up in the morning you should do what I do. I quitely say to myself thanks for all I have... and then smile. You see when I get up...I want the devil to be in the room with me saying to himself..."OH CRAP...HE'S UP"......................Have a nice day.