Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank this is for you or those who may believe in GOD

rtrusty

that is the only answer this nation has...turn back to God...thanks for the post

Your not alone!!!! We are all here because (not just from Jesus) we believe in are fate/destiny that we have put are faith in that someday we will all be able share the wealth!!!!

Thank you rtrusty for the inspirational video.

I and my family have been taught the principles of following our Lord and Saviour for my lifetime; and the consequenses of NOT following God.

I was blessed to have been brought up in a Christian home, by a loving family of poor farmers. We all pulled our weight as a family unit, living by and trusting God's teachings.

In my generation, our family has experienced great successes in life, that in my humble opinion, was provided by God. Our family sought not the monitary value of money alone, but the opportunities and responsibilities that sucess has attached; how we can make a difference, no matter how big or small for the glory of GOD.

We pray for family, our troops, and our leadership on a daily basis. I personnally pray for daily direction to help change 1 persons life, everyday.

Our great nation has had unbelievable success because we followed principles/guidelines set forth by God; as our nation began to stray from those principles/teachings, we began to fall short...... bits and pieces at a time, until the present.

I urge all those that read rtrusty's thread to perform your own soul searching, and make a decision to act NOW on those determinations.

Prayer and adhearing to God's word will heal if you let it.

ret

Thank you rtrusty for the inspirational video.

I and my family have been taught the principles of following our Lord and Saviour for my lifetime; and the consequenses of NOT following God.

I was blessed to have been brought up in a Christian home, by a loving family of poor farmers. We all pulled our weight as a family unit, living by and trusting God's teachings.

In my generation, our family has experienced great successes in life, that in my humble opinion, was provided by God. Our family sought not the monitary value of money alone, but the opportunities and responsibilities that sucess has attached; how we can make a difference, no matter how big or small for the glory of GOD.

We pray for family, our troops, and our leadership on a daily basis. I personnally pray for daily direction to help change 1 persons life, everyday.

Our great nation has had unbelievable success because we followed principles/guidelines set forth by God; as our nation began to stray from those principles/teachings, we began to fall short...... bits and pieces at a time, until the present.

I urge all those that read rtrusty's thread to perform your own soul searching, and make a decision to act NOW on those determinations.

Prayer and adhearing to God's word will heal if you let it.

ret

rev I couldn't have said that any better than you did and just think if everyone

operated on those very same principles where would we be today?

rev I couldn't have said that any better than you did and just think if everyone

operated on those very same principles where would we be today?

rtrusty

Life is only as difficult as we tend to make it....keeping God first in ALL WE DO makes all the difference!

We may never know where we could have been, but we know for sure where we must go from here.....

Thank you again for a great post.

ret

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

Psalm 2:10-12

If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14