Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm no lopster.

mythunter

I thinks it's funny that so many DVs get sooooo upset about any discussion of the LOP. Yes you can research all about this in past chats and discussion, yet when it enters the rumor board, so many get upset. DO NOT read any of the new chats, theories, of rumor, if you will, if discussing the LOP makes you so upset. Alas, there is now a place dedicated to those who wish to still bring up the infamous flop eared rabbit, that seems to be so evil. :angry: Let bygones be bygones and allow those who want to still discuss and ponder the out come of the IQD with the possibility of a LOP do so in peace. This is all I have to say, I'm still waiting for the RV rumored to happen this week. lol DV is still the best place for all discussions involving the Dinar. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Guest curtis

I thinks it's funny that so many DVs get sooooo upset about any discussion of the LOP. Yes you can research all about this in past chats and discussion, yet when it enters the rumor board, so many get upset. DO NOT read any of the new chats, theories, of rumor, if you will, if discussing the LOP makes you so upset. Alas, there is now a place dedicated to those who wish to still bring up the infamous flop eared rabbit, that seems to be so evil. :angry: Let bygones be bygones and allow those who want to still discuss and ponder the out come of the IQD with the possibility of a LOP do so in peace. This is all I have to say, I'm still waiting for the RV rumored to happen this week. lol DV is still the best place for all discussions involving the Dinar. :lol:

IF THEY LOP IT WILL BE A SAD DAY FOR ALL INVESTORS- ALOT OF DREAMS WILL BE CRUSHED - I ONLY HOPE AND PRAY THAT THEY DONT - BUT I FIND IT HARD FOR THEM NOT TO

The typical reasons for a LOP do not exist in this investment. BUT, this is IRAQ you are talking about and there are IMO solid arguments on both sides. I choose the NON-LOPSTERS. Now we just need shirts and logos. :woot:

• Upvote 1

The typical reasons for a LOP do not exist in this investment. BUT, this is IRAQ you are talking about and there are IMO solid arguments on both sides. I choose the NON-LOPSTERS. Now we just need shirts and logos. :woot:

I agre with you. The LOP theory does not hold water. As for the shirts and logos??? I would rather my lobster come with melted butter. But I could use an extra shirt to wipe my hands on..... B)

• Upvote 1