Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Three Different Sources

rolls83

[8:13:10 PM]

Q: wonder what it means 3.09 or3,19

A: She said that is what they will be paying out so the cost of cashing in at Chase according to her would be $0.10 on every Dinar or $2500.00 on every $25,000.00

Your answer above is incorrect. If the dinar does revalue at USD3.19, then for ever NID you will pay the bank 10cents US, or USD2,550 for every USD77,250.00 you recieve in trading in a NID25,000 note.

Graham,

If you're going to correct someone, try to be right!

$2500 is the correct answer. How do you come up with $2550 from $.10 times 25000

Just move the decimal bunky!!!

Thanks for reading my post bahtman, and for noticing that my fingers are not as nimble as your (or my) mental skills!

The point I was making was that the cost, in the question posed by Rolls 83 was NOT $2,500 from $25,000 BUT $2,500 from $77,250! altogether a better deal, don't you think!! And on checking my math, it is actuallly $2,500 from $79,750, leaving $77,250, which would even be better!!

But, as I say, it is nice to now one is not just typing (however inefficiently) into a vacuum!

Edited by GrahamB

Hey...here's a rumor...Obama is going to have the illegals build a wall in Arizona...then trade them for as many dinars as he can get to bail us out. We'll have a fence...the illegals will have jobs in Iraq...we don't have to pay for them...and ..........oh crap, I'm sure this is just a rumor...it probably wont happen.

• Upvote 1

Absolute Bull Crap. I used to somewhat believe some of these rumors just because you want them to come true. But having worked at Chase for almost 3 years in the past, I know for a FACT that people in the bank have ZERO info about this stuff. They are are little puppets working in a retail branch, no different than McDonalds employees knowing what is really in the meat they sell?!?? Seriosly, this analogy is closer than you think...

• Downvote 1

Hey...here's a rumor...Obama is going to have the illegals build a wall in Arizona...then trade them for as many dinars as he can get to bail us out. We'll have a fence...the illegals will have jobs in Iraq...we don't have to pay for them...and ..........oh crap, I'm sure this is just a rumor...it probably wont happen.

Pourit, you've got it all wrong!

The US is going to collect all that oil floating around the Caribbean, and then sell that back to Iraq for $100 per cubic foot!

Well, if its true, then I guess my days of panning for gold will soon be over. Water is really cold at 10,000 elevation, but gold keeps me coming back. Especially at 1,230 an oz. So, any one want to buy my gold claim??? Yeah, its a real good gold claim. Maybe an oz per ton, takes 189 shovels to make a ton. But you can move a lot of dirt by taking some of those super juices they got out there. I did and moved 350 shovels that day whew, made some money that day. So, this rv is really looking goooood!!! :wacko: LMAO

i HAVE never HEARD OF A BANK THAT HAS THE POWER TO FINE AN EMPLOYEE!!!!!fIRE,PROBABLY!!!!!!

Well, if its true, then I guess my days of panning for gold will soon be over. Water is really cold at 10,000 elevation, but gold keeps me coming back. Especially at 1,230 an oz. So, any one want to buy my gold claim??? Yeah, its a real good gold claim. Maybe an oz per ton, takes 189 shovels to make a ton. But you can move a lot of dirt by taking some of those super juices they got out there. I did and moved 350 shovels that day whew, made some money that day. So, this rv is really looking goooood!!! :wacko: LMAO

GOLD FEVER

To have such evenly distrubuted placer inwhich you can accurately estimate values based on shovel fulls .. defies the very nature

of ordinary panning/placer ....... in most situations its difficult to determine consistency from sheer tonage.

To heck with this RV RUMOR stuff! I'm heading for hills!

I'll see there homeless ....

• Upvote 1

Gosh at the bank rumors I have heard the last couple of years.....and nothing wrong with a rumor but at some point when 3 bank rumors are thrown out there and the person is suppose to have some meaningful realtionship with these people at some point it must be someone is untruthful......I would love for someone to admit that their source was flat out wrong ,lying,etc..........When an RV doen't happen over these bank rumors I believe the thought of pumping has blown up...surely no one making these posts are connected to a trading company....If so I would connend an bad rumor becomes fraud.......I think most of the trading companies are stagnant at this point. I would think sales are way down compared to the last few years.

• Downvote 1

I've been reading this thread and it seems to me some people really get mad at people who post these RUMORS in the rumor section. The Dinar is a chance, an investment, call it what you will. If you don't have the money to loose, don't take the risk. If you are getting tired of the rumors don't read the post. It really is quite simple. Don't bash someone because they heard something from someone else and it might be true and it might not, it's a rumor. Don't take away others hope that it will happen and soon. I myself believe it's going to happen. I don't know when but I feel it could be this year. I only bought what I could afford to loose, no more. When it does RV, I will be setting comfortably. In my mind I will be rich because all my bills will be paid, I will owe no one anything. That is what I've been shooting for all along. So don't get upset at people who just tell what they have heard, respect them or don't read the thread, simple as that

Alan

This email came from my cousin. I do not know the person that wrote this so this is all I have, so treat it like a rumor!

Any new word from your cousin? Like...why did it not happen? Yes of course......I treat all as rumor, none the less, am curious if there was an explanation?

Peace

• Downvote 1

I think "Rumor" is another spelling or slang for "bank" on this forum.

LOL. I agree! I did email the author of the information. His response was everything was moving rapidly. Another words, just another rumor! That's why I posted it here.