Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who are the FINAL 4 COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAMS for 2014 going to be?

DiveDeepSix

They need championship games every year

That pretend crap where they just say who is number one without even playing the other teams is bull crap it always was and always will be

I can say Pittsburg steelers are number one even if they aren't

I wonder who started that crap where they rank them instead of letting them play each other to see who's number one

Alabama got their clocks cleaned by Ohio state yet those clowns said Alabama was number one

They should be fired

• Upvote 1

They got to make it a night to remember

I wonder how they feel losing to a third string quarterback

Oregon needed to play Michigan too and Wisconsin and Mississippi state and Alabama and Boston too wonder what their record would of been then?

Isn't it just more fun to just say who's number one instead of letting them find out

They didn't stand a chance

The entire conferance is different

Maybe they should not be calling number one in the country and ranking them like they did for all those years

They got to make it a night to remember

I wonder how they feel losing to a third string quarterback

Oregon needed to play Michigan too and Wisconsin and Mississippi state and Alabama and Boston too wonder what their record would of been then?

Isn't it just more fun to just say who's number one instead of letting them find out

They didn't stand a chance

The entire conferance is different

Maybe they should not be calling number one in the country and ranking them like they did for all those years

With that type of thinking.......OSU would only have 1 Nat'l Championship, instead of 8.........Think it through.   :huh: 

GO RV, and NO BV 

• Upvote 1

I don't care who gets it

Just call it what it is

Let them play each other if they are going to be categorized in the same group

The nfl has devisions and devision champions then they battle it out to see who's number one each year

They don't just call it without letting them play

Might as well just let them pick teams and let no one play and call the champions out like fantasy football we can all be owners of a team

Edited by dontlop

They need championship games every year

That pretend crap where they just say who is number one without even playing the other teams is bull crap it always was and always will be

I can say Pittsburg steelers are number one even if they aren't

I wonder who started that crap where they rank them instead of letting them play each other to see who's number one

Alabama got their clocks cleaned by Ohio state yet those clowns said Alabama was number one

They should be fired

Bama lost by 1 Td and and played OSU better than Oregon, I wouldn't really call that getting our clocks cleaned... with that said, OSU did great last night. As a football fan Jones and Elliot are amazing to watch.. WOW at those two!
  • Upvote 2

Fanatics turn into arsonists after losses.........leave it to Buckeye fans to burn things down after a WIN.   :lol:   Nice game bucks.....congrats chess.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Thx, Shabs.......NOW youse guys is got a good coach......see ya on Nov. 28th!

YEP, even with 4 TO's and a 3rd string QB.  'Cept we'll lose him to the draft!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<YEA BUCKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Upvote 2

Bama lost by 1 Td and and played OSU better than Oregon, I wouldn't really call that getting our clocks cleaned... with that said, OSU did great last night. As a football fan Jones and Elliot are amazing to watch.. WOW at those two!

Your right I got that score mixed up with Wisconsin

• Upvote 1