Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

15 magical places you are not allowed to visit

littlesam

Not sure Magical would be the word, but good luck in getting aboard the presidents plane...  :lol: Glad you enjoyed it. I found it interesting.  :)

Agreed not magical but pretty cool and AF1 is probably the one place I really wouldn't want to see, well that and the queen's bedroom!  :eek: That could be potentially traumatizing, Kate on the other hand ............... ok I won't go there!!  :D

I wonder if they'd let me into the old painting cave with some sharpie markers and crayons?  :shrug:  :lol:  :lol:

DSCN1290.jpg

Edited by DiveDeepSix

Agreed not magical but pretty cool and AF1 is probably the one place I really wouldn't want to see, well that and the queen's bedroom!  :eek: That could be potentially traumatizing, Kate on the other hand ............... ok I won't go there!!  :D

I wonder if they'd let me into the old painting cave with some sharpie markers and crayons?  :shrug:  :lol:  :lol:

DSCN1290.jpg

Yeah Kate is very pretty, I will have to say and I think the queen would throw a shoe at you...  :lol: if you even got close to her pointed out pinky on her tea cup..  :lol: Awh the cave now that would be fun to mark up the walls permently..  :lmao: