Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOW A LEADER RESPONDS TO TERRORISTS

RV ME

We have all heard that our fearful leader first responded that “we have no strategy” to deal with the ISIS terror threat.  The following day he stated the aim is to "degrade and destroy" them but quickly followed up that statement by saying "… shrink ISIL's sphere of influence, its effectiveness, its financing, its military capabilities to the point where it is a manageable problem." 

I don’t know about you, but this does not give me any sense of confidence whatsoever.

Contrast that with Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov’s response when ISIS threatened his buddy Putin.  “"I state with full responsibility that the one who had the idea to express a threat to Russia and say the name of the president of the country Vladimir Putin, will be destroyed, where he did it," Kadyrov seethed.  "I emphasize that they finish their days under the hot sun in Syria and Iraq, and in the first instant of death meet their eternal flames of Hell. Allahu Akbar!"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/03/report-credible-information-isis-aqap-planning-11-anniversary-attack-abroad/

I may not agree with any other thing the man stands for, but they have been fighting Muslim extremists (here the lamestream just calls them Chechnian separatists) over there for many years and he knows there is no such thing as a manageable extremist.

• Upvote 7