Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2nd Vote... Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is...

Whatshername

But don't you think the increased business at the conservative companies would also produce the need to employ more people to keep up with the increase in demand for their service or products?  Thus evening it out, not to mention the new businesses that would spring up in the wake of the liberal ones going down to cover the market share of whatever business it happened to be.  Supply and demand based on free enterprise at it's finest my friend!!  :peace:

Depends.  Is a person's new conservative employer going to compensate that new employee for the loss of his/her retirement from a defunct company that was directly targeted because of the companies ideals?  Let people work....wherever they can find satisfying employment.....that's my motto.  If I had 25 plus hard worked years in a company that went under for reasons other than bad management or market instability.....I would be pissed at those responsible, especially if it was to fill nothing more than their idyllic agenda.  As for....No Shoes, No Shirt, No Charge!  BooYa!!  Of course.....those type places take crisp bills...or so I've heard.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV 

• Upvote 1

Depends.  Is a person's new conservative employer going to compensate that new employee for the loss of his/her retirement from a defunct company that was directly targeted because of the companies ideals?  Let people work....wherever they can find satisfying employment.....that's my motto.  If I had 25 plus hard worked years in a company that went under for reasons other than bad management or market instability.....I would be pissed at those responsible, especially if it was to fill nothing more than their idyllic agenda.  As for....No Shoes, No Shirt, No Charge!  BooYa!!  Of course.....those type places take crisp bills...or so I've heard.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV 

I understand where you are coming from bro, but a smart company should be able to see when they are losing business and when it's made obvious why it's happening, they can either change it to fit what their customers want, move it to a more neutral stance, thus picking business back up again, or leave it alone and be stubborn (the liberal way, then sue someone because it's always somebody else's fault they are having issues) and go under, that's the choice.  I agree I'd be PO'd if I were a lifer somewhere, but I'd also be pushing me employer to change to survive, honestly I won't work for a company that doesn't share a similar belief system/values as I do, I know that's not always feasible, but that's the way I've always done it, again it's a choice.  Has it cost me money? Possibly.  Would I buckle on what I believe is right (prolife vs prochoice for example) for more money,No way, we all have one person to answer to in the end, everyone gets to chose their path how they see fit, gotta love the USA!!

As far as the crisp bills, I've .............. heard that too.................... excuse me miss, I'll have a beer and a sandwich please, but go wash your hands first!!!  :P  :D

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 3

I dont go to costco any more either, thats the little"o" 's company. When I first heard him bring their name up as example. That's the day my costco card got cut up. It will be a long time before I step in that store. Sams, All the way brother!!! I let everybody know here in Texas to help run them out back to CA where they belong.

I thought the same thing.  Actually, BOTH Costco and Sam's get a liberal rating... and Sam's is worse!  Costco is neutral on 2nd amendment issues but Sam's "is a corporate supporter of the Center for American Progress" (a liberal organization that supports stricter gun control laws).  

• Upvote 2

I understand where you are coming from bro, but a smart company should be able to see when they are losing business and when it's made obvious why it's happening, they can either change it to fit what their customers want, move it to a more neutral stance, thus picking business back up again, or leave it alone and be stubborn (the liberal way, then sue someone because it's always somebody else's fault they are having issues) and go under, that's the choice.  I agree I'd be PO'd if I were a lifer somewhere, but I'd also be pushing me employer to change to survive, honestly I won't work for a company that doesn't share a similar belief system/values as I do, I know that's not always feasible, but that's the way I've always done it, again it's a choice.  Has it cost me money? Possibly.  Would I buckle on what I believe is right (prolife vs prochoice for example) for more money,No way, we all have one person to answer to in the end, everyone gets to chose their path how they see fit, gotta love the USA!!

As far as the crisp bills, I've .............. heard that too.................... excuse me miss, I'll have a beer and a sandwich please, but go wash your hands first!!!  :P  :D

I dig debating you, brother.   :peace:  I'm still not going to walk into the local Circle K and ask the manager what the companies political stance is......I'm just going to pay for the wife's Natty Light and be on my way.   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

I thought the same thing.  Actually, BOTH Costco and Sam's get a liberal rating... and Sam's is worse!  Costco is neutral on 2nd amendment issues but Sam's "is a corporate supporter of the Center for American Progress" (a liberal organization that supports stricter gun control laws).  

Uh Oh......Hey Lucy.   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

I dig debating you, brother.   :peace:  I'm still not going to walk into the local Circle K and ask the manager what the companies political stance is......I'm just going to pay for the wife's Natty Light and be on my way.   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Likewise bro!  :peace:   I hear ya, plus if you walk into the Circle K and ask that question, you'll confuse the teller who is still trying to figure out how to make change without taking off their shoes to help count.  Instead of the eye of the tiger you get the "dull stare of the dairy cow!"  or in some cases the "wild eyed" peeping croc hunter look!!!  :eyebrows: 

• Upvote 2

GO RV, and NO BV

Uh Oh......Hey Lucy.   :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Circle K has not been rated yet but Caribou Coffee is a much more conservative choice than Starbucks.  They add new businesses all the time though... Like Rite Aid is much more conservative than CVS... Verizon is more conservative than T-Mobile... and Jockey is more than Fruit of the Loom! 

• Upvote 3

Likewise bro!  :peace:   I hear ya, plus if you walk into the Circle K and ask that question, you'll confuse the teller who is still trying to figure out how to make change without taking off their shoes to help count.  Instead of the eye of the tiger you get the "dull stare of the dairy cow!"  or in some cases the "wild eyed" peeping croc hunter look!!!  :eyebrows: 

My son has been banned from this particular Circle K for life.......apparently THAT company discourages placing the chili cheese dog back on the rollers after you've taken a bite......Yeah, we raised a good one.   :shakehead: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Circle K has not been rated yet but Caribou Coffee is a much more conservative choice than Starbucks.  They add new businesses all the time though... Like Rite Aid is much more conservative than CVS... Verizon is more conservative than T-Mobile... and Jockey is more than Fruit of the Loom! 

My boys prefer to be freed up.....I guess I'll stick with F.O.T.L.   :D   Rite Aide is the local state liquor store 'round these parts.....which makes sense.   :huh:  ...and ALL coffee shops are over priced.   :peace:  By the way, you are a plethora of knowledge.....well done, and thanks.   :) 

GO RV, and NO BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

My son has been banned from this particular Circle K for life.......apparently THAT company discourages placing the chili cheese dog back on the rollers after you've taken a bite......Yeah, we raised a good one.   :shakehead: 

GO RV, and NO BV

My boys prefer to be freed up.....I guess I'll stick with F.O.T.L.   :D   Rite Aide is the local state liquor store 'round these parts.....which makes sense.   :huh:  ...and ALL coffee shops are over priced.   :peace:  By the way, you are a plethora of knowledge.....well done, and thanks.   :) 

GO RV, and NO BV

You're quite welcome... All info from the App. And thanks for the visual... Commando Shabibilicious! :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

Here's another one...

This app will let you know which political parties are really benefiting when you buy groceries

If the thought of buying a product that might benefit a political party you can't stand makes you recoil in horror, the BuyPartisan app is for you.

The goal of this free app is to let people find out more information about the brands they purchase and the ideologies of their leaders and employees.

After downloading the app, a user just has to scan a bar code using their phone's camera, and then wait for the information to pop up: the number in red is for contributions to the Republican Party, blue for the Democratic Party, and green for others.

BuyPartisan looks at campaign finance data from top Fortune 500 companies, and the averages are computed after looking at the donation histories of the CEO, board of directors, employees, and affiliated political action committees. For example, by using that data, BuyPartisan found that Procter & Gamble scores an average of 70.25 percent Republican, while Celestial Seasonings is 91 percent Democratic.

Thank you.  You just brought this full circle, which was my intention.  2nd Vote is trying to eliminate at least half of the corporations because they don't like the ideals those companies stand for.......employees be damned....American workers, same as you and me.  

GO RV, and NO BV 

Drove by a hobby lobby here in little ol Wichita last week or two. What did I see?

A bunch of liberals with signs wanting to shut the company down because they won't pay for the employes abortions or birth control.

Don't want kids? Don't have sex!

Morons!

This gimie gimie mentality makes me sick.

Work for it like I did and STILL doing!

• Upvote 1