Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chinese Oil Credit Contract Rate

godshandmaiden

Has anyone on this site ever heard of the, "Chinese Oil Credit Contract Rate?" Someone just told me about this. It sounds so far fetched that I had to put it out there. Supposedly this rate will be somewhere between $32 & $38 per dinar and it is based off the price that China is paying for Iraqi oil per barrel. According to this person it costs Iraq less than $2 to get a barrel of oil out of the ground so when they are selling it for $100 + per barrel they are making a killing! So this is how this rate would be able to be sustained. Don't ask me how China fits into this, that part wasn't clear at all. This "intel" was brought about by the gurus on Dinaresgurus or some such site. Anywho, has anyone anywhere ever heard such nonsense?

I have heard the same thing only the US was making some sore of deal with Iraqi for oil-dollars and the rate.  It would be a nice rate if it's true . . . which I highly doubt.

Edited by Nelg
  • Upvote 1

What we may be seeing is a "DEBT TRADE" by the US to China for part of what we have outstanding in Bonds that the Chinese hold. We know the US has a "sweetheart deal" for oil from Iraq because of the war. Maybe a 'Trade" with China?? We now can produce all we actually need here in the US.

• 4 weeks later...

What we may be seeing is a "DEBT TRADE" by the US to China for part of what we have outstanding in Bonds that the Chinese hold. We know the US has a "sweetheart deal" for oil from Iraq because of the war. Maybe a 'Trade" with China?? We now can produce all we actually need here in the US.

I wished that were true, I dont think anybody with the U.S. Govt. is smart enough to pull a deal off, like that. They all have their head up their A$$. Think about it! We all, have seen their dog and pony show. It never works out for the U.S. taxpayer. Because of their very dumb deals. Now look, at the little "o", having to go back to Iraq and try to correct his mistake. I fell very sorry for those in the military under his direction. If any Airman gets shot down, over there. Get ready for your live in Color & H.D., a be-heading of that Airman, by those muslim devils! Its going to be bad. I hope I can stand it! How do we know of sweatheart deal I havent heard about.  JMHO