Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Short WORD for Wednesday - 13 August 2014

ronscarpa

A WORD for Wednesday - 13 August 2014

2 Timothy 2:11-13 - "This is a trustworthy statement:

For if we died with Him, we will also live with Him;
If we endure, we will also reign with Him;
If we deny Him, He also will deny us;
If we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself."

Even when we blow it and walk away in rebellion, and slide into an area of sin, GOD remains Faithful to His promises to us, and waits patiently for us to recognize our condition, and turn back to Him with repentant hearts so He can heal us and shower us with His love and Blessings...!

This is God's reality for us in Christ Jesus - Grace & Mercy.

Be Blessed and at Peace.....RON

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Excellent Ron - Thank you again.

This is the reason why I  answer the way I do when someone asks me "Have you been Saved?"

"Yes I have - twice so far just today!" 

Im not perfect - God understands that - and will take me into His fold anyways - anytime.  Great is his Mercy.

• Upvote 2

AMEN brother! Thanks for the Word.

One of my favorites:

John 4:11 The woman said to Him, "Sir, You have nothing to draw with, and the well is deep. Where then do You get that living water? 12 Are You greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well, and drank from it himself, as well as his sons and his livestock?" 13 Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, 14 but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life."

He is in us (if you believe) I am one with Christ, He is in me (the New Man).

John 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth. 20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; 21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

Wm13

• Upvote 1

AMEN brother! Thanks for the Word.

One of my favorites:

John 4:11 The woman said to Him, "Sir, You have nothing to draw with, and the well is deep. Where then do You get that living water? 12 Are You greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well, and drank from it himself, as well as his sons and his livestock?" 13 Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, 14 but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life."

He is in us (if you believe) I am one with Christ, He is in me (the New Man).

John 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth. 20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; 21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

Wm13

John 17 is one of my favorite portions of Scripture...Thanks Waterman13 (+1)  TankDude & Roach (+1 each)  :twothumbs:  :salute: