Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Read this on Dinar Trade!!!

My link

My link

Read the news on Dinar Trade!!

The lot of people already know about this article, However, It is intertesting that they would put that article on Dinartrade because everyone was questioning the validity of that article. If they posted it on dinar trade, then it must be a legit article because Ali is the one who tells them what articles to put on the site. He doesnt want falsely spread rumors or information. He is a great business man.

The other thing i find interesting is that dinar trade has not updated their rate information since tuesday i believe. They usually do it every day. Ive been looking at that too.

The lot of people already know about this article, However, It is intertesting that they would put that article on Dinartrade because everyone was questioning the validity of that article. If they posted it on dinar trade, then it must be a legit article because Ali is the one who tells them what articles to put on the site. He doesnt want falsely spread rumors or information. He is a great business man.

The other thing i find interesting is that dinar trade has not updated their rate information since tuesday i believe. They usually do it every day. Ive been looking at that too.

note the date its 5/9/10..something strang happening over there...HMMMMM

5/9/2010 10:13:01 AM

I can live with this! So where is the raise in the value!!!!

Solagh: the decision to lift the value of the Iraqi dinar was the result of valuable studies

Finance Minister Baqir Jabr said the Iraqi dinar has been improving Mlhaudha during the current period.

He added that the volatility Solagh happening in the local market due to some rumors that have arisen to block this improvement.

He explained that the Iraqi Central Bank's decision to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies was correct and was the result of studies aimed at raising the value of the purchasing power of the Iraqi people above all.

Adding that the ministry plans absorbed all future programs in the budget for this year to move the Iraqi economy properly.

Just another piece to the "dinar" puzzle. Slowly it is coming together...

Although this was aired last year..

Airtime: Wed. Oct. 28 2009 | 1:53 PM ET

If its an article from last year,why is Ali just now posting it in Dinar Trade? Seems if money was the motive he would have posted it back then as well. I thought It was written this month (may 2010)

If its an article from last year,why is Ali just now posting it in Dinar Trade? Seems if money was the motive he would have posted it back then as well. I thought It was written this month (may 2010)

he's maybe using it as hype!To sell????

ayaimmortal Did you also notice the date listed on the article although I too now it is old! That is interesting.

Hey Beyline! What kind of car is that. it is a beauty and i want one if the Dinar RV's enough. Thanks.