Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DANGER!!!! Harmful if Swallowed!!!

divemaster5734

Yep! Look at how many swallowed and gave us the most harmful Prezident in American history.

Is true my friend, but let us not forget how many of us were fooled by Bush, Nixon, and almost every other POTUS, either side.

I am thankful some are honest enough to admit their deception, and intelligent enough to renounce their support.

I would rather focus on repair than blame. It is now blatantly obvious obummer is just another dirtbag.

The only way we can effect a change is to understand the only path is to let go those things we cannot change, and unite to change the things we can.

We, as a peoples, need to heal ourselves.

We need to stop looking at life in blue or red, black or white, or through any other lens that causes division.

America has been infiltrated by enemies intent on destroying us.

Those traitors assemble in DC.

If we don't stop our infighting, we don't have a chance.

I share your anguish, but there are a lot of other facets to the lies being perpetrated on Americans.

Lets not get stuck on one battle and risk losing the war.

• Upvote 1