Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can Ahmad Chalabi Take Over Iraq?

I may be wrong. I need to check my facts but I think I read that M won the election by an overwhemly vote margin, again. Their judges have ratifed, the election results of M winning the electon. So if thats the case then M is the P.M. My question is how can he be kicked out if this the case. He could step down or be impeeched I guess. I dont know how their system works. But to do it any other way would violate their constitution and laws. Thats the way I see it. I really think I read that he has already won the election , just like the little"o" won here. he cant be removed cause of the senate right now.  My question How is M going to get removed? :shrug:

I could be wrong but my understanding is that the voters vote on parties not people and then the party submits it'd candidate. The party with the most votes gets first shot to set up the government. Maliki's party won the most votes but not a majority. His party will need cooperation with other parties for him to be PM. It doesn't look like that is happening.

• Upvote 2