Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHASE - would everyone quit with the crap about chase having some rate

range

I have friends that work for chase and i was in their bank today and looked on their system with my own eyes. they have every currency that they trade and then they even have some currencies that they dont trade like Israeli Shekels - it says right on their screen they dont trade these. - NEWS FLASH everyone - the Iraqi Dinar is not even in their system period - saw it with my own eyes - the people that make this crap up our full of themselves

I really wish they were right but they are not

• Upvote 2

I have friends that work for chase and i was in their bank today and looked on their system with my own eyes. they have every currency that they trade and then they even have some currencies that they dont trade like Israeli Shekels - it says right on their screen they dont trade these. - NEWS FLASH everyone - the Iraqi Dinar is not even in their system period - saw it with my own eyes - the people that make this crap up our full of themselves

REALLY???????

Oh My Gosh.....

That suks cause I just quit my job.............

Sorry, that was mean........

Nothing personal.

• Downvote 1

If you were referring to post onchat room about chase bank, It was that we were told to open an account so money could be wired to it on exchange. NOT THAT THEY had a rate.

• Downvote 1

what i don't understand is why you can buy iqd at some banks and not others. You can buy at Pacific Western bank in California but you can't buy at Wells. My friend who works at wells came and bought her iqd at my bank Pacific western bank. I don't get why it's not consistent? Anyone have a guess?

what i don't understand is why you can buy iqd at some banks and not others. You can buy at Pacific Western bank in California but you can't buy at Wells. My friend who works at wells came and bought her iqd at my bank Pacific western bank. I don't get why it's not consistent? Anyone have a guess?

Some banks are just more "forward thinking" than others. The few that are, they are making a lot of money!

So I can buy dinars at Pacific Western Bank??? I just looked at their site and there's locations all around me. Never even heard of this bank. I think I'm through buying, but a noted tip just in case!