Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BOA Rumor (outside source)

k98nights

m

I hope you do realize that this is from south park, and the joke is 1/2 man, 1/2 bear, 1/2 pig :blink: man people need to lighten up around here and realize not everything has to be serious. We all now when they rv, we will not find because some random guy walking into a bank and just happen to decide to cah in a single dinar, I have heard this 200 times and it some how is always in houston, never understood this.

yes, i screwed up and lost my perspective on this. sorry. jumped the gun. i still don't like al gore tho...

Knights peeps are thinking that you originated this post ... from what I've seen it came from another forum? would you like to please clarify!?

thanks - pvS

"OUTSIDE SOURCE" means it didn't come from Dinar Vets or anyone on this site, including me. I don't make up rumors just to watch the impact they have on people. I saw the rumor on another site... figured we hadn't had a nice juicy one in a week or so.... and decided to post it here in the Rumor Forum. If people are dimwitted enough to believe that I am making this stuff up, they don't need to be speculating on currencies... slapping tacos at the Bell might be a more appropriate activity for those folks, and more in line with their intellectual and cognitive abilities. LOL

A rumor is a rumor... believe at your own risk.

Thank you for factual and documented processes not hear-say.

Dear Jebus help us all.... DUDE, THIS IS THE RUMOR FORUM. You want facts and documentation go to the News Forum. Dee Dee Dee

• Upvote 3

For what it is worth. I have ordered and recieved dong from 5/3 bank in Cincinnati. However the teller there actually told me that the dinar was a SCAM! Granted this was from 1 teller, but she was adament about the scam.I have ordered more dong, and am waiting for it now. Last exchange took 7 days to happen. I just think it is unusual for this teller to state this as fact. She had no idea I was heavily invested in the Dinar. Just for info

Wasn't the Dong supposed to Revalue? and what is the current rate for that right now? how many Dongs to a US Dollar?

Thanks k98knights........i have been following this for 6-7 years and hate to admit it but still like the roller-coaster! The people that won the 266 million in the lottery the other day might have had lower odds on becoming millionaires than we have but........they have millions. Makes me wonder if any mathematicians have weighed in on the odds of an RV in relation to winning the lottery. We all enjoy the thrill of imagining winning the lottery so why not let us have fun spending our winfall in our minds! Last night i went and searched the net for High-Roller suites in Vegas.......with the downturned economy you can rent these rather than earning them by losing your fortune through comps! Check out Villa One at Bellagio Im renting that if this hits and hope to see some of the possitive DV folks there.....stay tuned, keep praying and continue to wait patiently!

• Upvote 1

Bank of America Rumor: ************ – 5/05/10

May 5, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

FYI – My brother went by a B of A branch in Dallas yesterday (5/3). He threw down a 25K IQD note and asked them what it was worth. They took it in the back and returned it saying they couldn’t do it now, but in a few days when the rate was released it would be worth $3.09 per dinar or $77,250 and they could deposit it in his account and give him immediate credit. This tells me two things. 1) They have a de la rue machine on site that can validate and count the bills and 2) They have a rate in their system waiting for release. I fully believe we are on the cusp of something extraordinary. They’ve released a rate to the banking system and are waiting for someone to “pull the trigger.” IMO – that “trigger” is the announcement of the Prime Minister and President of Iraq. Take it for what it’s worth.

C Mon my man...have you decided to join the pumpers. I thought you were a straight shooter.

• Downvote 3

Thanks k98knights........i have been following this for 6-7 years and hate to admit it but still like the roller-coaster! The people that won the 266 million in the lottery the other day might have had lower odds on becoming millionaires than we have but........they have millions. Makes me wonder if any mathematicians have weighed in on the odds of an RV in relation to winning the lottery. We all enjoy the thrill of imagining winning the lottery so why not let us have fun spending our winfall in our minds! Last night i went and searched the net for High-Roller suites in Vegas.......with the downturned economy you can rent these rather than earning them by losing your fortune through comps! Check out Villa One at Bellagio Im renting that if this hits and hope to see some of the possitive DV folks there.....stay tuned, keep praying and continue to wait patiently!

Wishbone, me and my hubby are in on that one HEHEHEHE :lol:

Edited by Teresa82

I dont know but a couple of weeks I went to Wellsfargo here in Fort Wayne, IN and spoke to a foreign curency rep about some Japenese Yen. She asked me if I was investing in Dinars. She said it was a very good investment and Wellsfargo will start exchanging them one day soon but she did not know when. She said they have to go through some type of red tape??? This is not an outside source, its from me. I hope the BOA souce is true, can't wait!!! :woot: woohoo!

Edited by dmyles
  • Upvote 2

This is so much rubbish..........I had my secretary call every BOA in the Dallas area all their computers give no exchange rate and she was told they don't deal in dinar or exchange........don't be so gullible.

FYI – My brother went by a B of A branch in Dallas yesterday (5/3). He threw down a 25K IQD note and asked them what it was worth. They took it in the back and returned it saying they couldn’t do it now, but in a few days when the rate was released it would be worth $3.09 per dinar or $77,250 and they could deposit it in his account and give him immediate credit. This tells me two things. 1) They have a de la rue machine on site that can validate and count the bills and 2) They have a rate in their system waiting for release. I fully believe we are on the cusp of something extraordinary. They’ve released a rate to the banking system and are waiting for someone to “pull the trigger.” IMO – that “trigger” is the announcement of the Prime Minister and President of Iraq. Take it for what it’s worth.

• Downvote 1

Had to go to bank today in Austin, Tx. Decided to check next door at BOA with Dinar note in hand. They said they don't deal with Dinar, and gave me no other info. The teller said he had a WARKA account tho.

• Upvote 1

Hey Folks,

Ok, figured I would throw my 2 cents in. Is it really possible that a bank teller or anyone at that level really knows anything about an RV/RI or that some financial instituion is going to prepost it? If people at this level of banking knew about it, do we not feel they would tell someone and so on and so on, it would be to hard to keep to yourself if it was a FACT. Then before you know it, with the speed of the intrernet, it is all over the place and they are selling like hotcakes. No, I think we are more apt to see a drying up or a stop of selling all together before someone at that kind of level knows anything. When this happens, it will happen quick to keep large investors from jumoing in and making a whole lot of money real quick. Is this not a more realistic possibility? I am not saying people are not being told something, but it may be best to take it with a grain salt :-).

It is "people" not "peeps". Peeps are people who look through a window, keyhole, cracked door, etc. as in "peeping tom"...

PEACE! ;)

I thought "Peeps" were those yellow marshmallow chicks you get at Easter... lol

• Upvote 1

I don't know about BOA but I did call 5/3rd bank in Vincennes Indiana (small town Indiana) and they can get Dinars but the lady said she couldn't get the rate due to fluctuation in rate. There was no hesitation in her response and she talked as a matter of fact tone. I believe we are just about there.

I called all the banks in my area and Compass Bank will exchange Iraqi Dinar for the US Dollar. The only problem is the exchange rate they gave me of .00064. The lady I spoke with said the national rate is at .00084. B of A, Chase, and Wells Fargo all told me they do not deal in the Iraqi Dinar. Don't believe the exchange rate posted above, but it sure stirs the pot of excitement though, haha.

"OUTSIDE SOURCE" means it didn't come from Dinar Vets or anyone on this site, including me. I don't make up rumors just to watch the impact they have on people. I saw the rumor on another site... figured we hadn't had a nice juicy one in a week or so.... and decided to post it here in the Rumor Forum. If people are dimwitted enough to believe that I am making this stuff up, they don't need to be speculating on currencies... slapping tacos at the Bell might be a more appropriate activity for those folks, and more in line with their intellectual and cognitive abilities. LOL

A rumor is a rumor... believe at your own risk.

Dear Jebus help us all.... DUDE, THIS IS THE RUMOR FORUM. You want facts and documentation go to the News Forum. Dee Dee Dee

K98Knights LOL I agree! Why do people read rumors and expect to get facts. Then they get mad and for what reason? Rumors are for entertainment until RV actually happens. Why read this rumor forum and take it for gospel. I love to read it like a comic book. It's entertaining people. Go somewhere else if you don't like it :) !

It is "people" not "peeps". Peeps are people who look through a window, keyhole, cracked door, etc. as in "peeping tom"...

PEACE! ;)

I LOVE IT!!! :lol:

I am off from my 2nd job tomorrow and need to go by the bank for some change and keep my overdraft intact ... I will waltz in to Wells Fargo and throw one down too asking if they have a de la rue machine and what it is and will be worth soon. B) And if I have time I might go by BofA and Capital One too.

Ok, so when I went to Wells Fargo earlier today and first asked "Do you guys have a de la rue machine" ... A what? You mean one of those coin counting machines? (Bear in mind I was getting change for the store so maybe they thought it had something to do with coins?) 4 of the tellers didn't even know what it was except for only 1. While I was sitting in customer service waiting for my 2 rolls of quarters I still needed that one lady who knew what a de la rue machine was talked to me a little bit more. I told her I wanted to see if Wells Fargo had one so I could check my single dinar I brought it if it was good. (I wasn't going to tell them how many I had let alone bring a lot in.) She said sorry they don't have one again and also told me they have no received any updated information about the dinar or knew of any other branches too. She said she gets many calls about the dinar though. So basically I guess I will wait until it is seen as a tradable currency by the world and RV/RI then try again. And if they don't know then either then can throw my weight around and say "guess I will find another bank then".

I did not have time to check with BofA or Capital One because I had to send in my car for warranty work of parts that came in today. Maybe next week I can check them.