Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase bank/Bank of america Adventure today

ayaimmortal

I decided to call around to see what banks did exchange the dinar and sell the dinar. At first, To no avail. Then I had several friends look around. We found something very interesting.

Chase bank says to people that they do not currently trade the dinar. However, I talked to someone at chase bank today and chase bank has a RATE of 2.88 in their system. (No i am not making this up) The person who told us about the rate was not supposed to tell us what the rate was. As we found out when one of our friends went to the bank and they told us to come back tomorrow. They said that they werent able to trade the dinar right then and there but they do have it in their system. The rate was locked in on the 30th(the day i predicted it would happen) So Yeah. Its only a matter of time before we are all filthy rich

You sound honest & sincere. Thanks for your post....& lets hope & pray that this is the real thing & we can cash in soon! :)

I will say this, Take my information just like anyone elses information, Just for know how. DO NOT MAKE CHOICES BASED ON THE INFORMATION I HAVE PROVIDED. I am only sharing what I learned today. That is it. This is simply for you to know that is what happened today. Do not take it for more than that.

You can believe me or not, Your call. Just sharing information that was provided

Edited by ayaimmortal
  • Upvote 1

The rates that show up at the banks have been on hold since 2004. Been there, done it. I made the same mistake 3 years ago.

If anyone is interested, go back to the 2004 IMF letter of intent of Iraq...in the letter is specified that all contracts before August 31, 2004 will be honored at the previous rates. That's what these people see.

And please, do not call the banks...they have no clue about it.

• Upvote 2

Of course i understand your skepticism, but I wouldnt post it unless i thought I was right.(Which in this case, I am) Screw that .10 nonsense =\

One atlanta, The other NY, And Ohio. That is where they were located. And it wasnt an error, It was really in the system, It was locked in on april 30th

I cannot give the persons name out nor can i give you the number because As i said before, It wasnt supposed to be leaked out. Im simply sharing what happened today

I find it hard to believe, that 3 different bank branches had people to 'tell information they weren't suppose to share'. How can you trust a bank system with that kind of slippage of the tongue.

I thought I read in another post about this whole Chase thing that the rate would show up at 11am for them and at 5pm for Forex. Now if this is true and all I would say that no trading can be done until Forex is update which could be what Chase is waiting for? JMO ... Will it happen? Time will tell. But I will think positive and hope to not having to come into my 2nd job tomorrow except to turn in my badge. hahaha

• Upvote 1

I find it hard to believe, that 3 different bank branches had people to 'tell information they weren't suppose to share'. How can you trust a bank system with that kind of slippage of the tongue.

ME TOO! I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE THAT 3 DIFFERENT BANK EMPLOYEES WOULD SLIP UP AND GIVE OUT INFORMATION THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE CONFIDENTIAL....HMMMMM! I GUESS WE WILL FIND OUT TOMORROW! :unsure:

I thought I read in another post about this whole Chase thing that the rate would show up at 11am for them and at 5pm for Forex. Now if this is true and all I would say that no trading can be done until Forex is update which could be what Chase is waiting for? JMO ... Will it happen? Time will tell. But I will think positive and hope to not having to come into my 2nd job tomorrow except to turn in my badge. hahaha

I wouldnt "bank" on that. For one reason mainly, Gankans and TerryK said it was supposed to show up on forex. Doubtful. There is a ton of things that could be the reason. I dont know why....

It is easy for it to be hard to believe. That is why i said, Believe what you want, Had it not happened to me personally, I wouldnt believe it either....

Edited by ayaimmortal

jola if that is the case than whats the point in telling ayaimmortal to call tommorrow? We will c tommorrow

Jola was talking about calling the banks in regards to the IMF contract ... The banks don't know this off hand.

I wouldnt "bank" on that. For one reason mainly, Gankans and TerryK said it was supposed to show up on forex. Doubtful. There is a ton of things that could be the reason. I dont know why....

It is easy for it to be hard to believe. That is why i said, Believe what you want, Had it not happened to me personally, I wouldnt believe it either....

Uhmm ... You do know I was supporting your rumor right? You do know what you just said debunks your intel you received now because G & T also said the Chase at 11am thing. So if you debunk the Forex thing about having to wait until tomorrow to trade at a new rate then you just might as well throw out your bank intel. hahahaha I am just saying.

Uhmm ... You do know I was supporting your rumor right? You do know what you just said debunks your intel you received now because G & T also said the Chase at 11am thing. So if you debunk the Forex thing about having to wait until tomorrow to trade at a new rate then you just might as well throw out your bank intel. hahahaha I am just saying.

It doesnt debunk anything, I dont know the ins and outs of how all of this work(The banks and rates i mean) Im just as new to this as alot of people. once again, Just sharing what i learned, NOthing more, Nothing less.

I think if the rate was leaked out and it is in their currency system since last Friday the 30th. You can't be the only person nationwide to know this. Tellers don't know squat about foreign currencies and it wont be pre-shown until the rate is the world market rate. Im not sayin you didn't get this info but I think by now we would have a lot more info from Chase people if they truly have it. No one in this world can keep a secret.

The supposed rates of 3.21, 3.19 and now 2.88 may all have some vailidity depending on spread, govt. rate, bank rate, etc. They could all be right in a sense, they could all be wrong. TK and Gankans were saying the election results were to be announced today, and the first headline I saw today on my puter was about a recount. Went to my e-mail and had a note there that Maliki was saying he was no longer seeking the PM position. That is how it goes in Iraq. That is how it goes in DC as well. What will be, will be ... apart from what we think or want.

Well I hope he's right because I know I'm ready to get out of Iraq. But I did hear some Intel last night that the military told the 10 mountain division to stay for another month until the elections result was done. So I believe the ride is going to last little bit long. But 2.28 is a nice marker. I would be smiling with tears of joy all the way to the bank.

LBB

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH INTEL.RV INFO SUPPOSE TO BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL OTHER BANKS HAVE NO INFO SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW AND NEVER MET RISK THE JOB TO TELL YOU THIS HIGHLY CLASIFIED INFO.PUMP! PUMP! PUMP ME UP!!!!! HOPE YOURE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesnt debunk anything, I dont know the ins and outs of how all of this work(The banks and rates i mean) Im just as new to this as alot of people. once again, Just sharing what i learned, NOthing more, Nothing less.

ayaimmortal,

I am saying you are right - I believe you - the rates do show up at the banks!! The problem is that the rate of 3....is used for paying the old Iraqi debt. It is not OUR rate ( for a RV).

What I do not agree with /believe is the second part of the "rumor", that the IQD will RV tomorrow or even this month - based only on this fact.

For the newbies, this is absolutely mesmerizing, while for the vets, it is old news. Sorry.

I decided to call around to see what banks did exchange the dinar and sell the dinar. At first, To no avail. Then I had several friends look around. We found something very interesting.

Chase bank says to people that they do not currently trade the dinar. However, I talked to someone at chase bank today and chase bank has a RATE of 2.88 in their system. (No i am not making this up) The person who told us about the rate was not supposed to tell us what the rate was. As we found out when one of our friends went to the bank and they told us to come back tomorrow. They said that they werent able to trade the dinar right then and there but they do have it in their system. The rate was locked in on the 30th(the day i predicted it would happen) So Yeah. Its only a matter of time before we are all filthy rich

Thank you Ayaimmortal, you are posting your experience and I am very thankful for it. GO DINAR ! ! ! ! ! !

Why are we so quick to believe the "gurus" who have absolutely been more wrong than right....new person or not...if you're right, I thank you, if not...it was easier to believe you could be right than some secret intel person...You've generated interest I haven't seen in a while...more than some guru's latest date/rate being shot down...REFRESHING!

Could have been misread as well, I found this one, a link that was sent by someone else from the Wells Fargo, quite the coincidence....

Oman rial (OMR) 2.8831

Hasn't it been said that there may be a internal RV in Iraq before it RV outside of the country. Maybe this has something to do with that??