Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Personal Experience with Kuwait RI/RV

luckylucy

Today's rate IQD?USD is $.0009 what was the rate that you purchased your Kuwaiti Dinars at before the RI/RV? I understand that your rate went as high as $9.00, fantastic but I would like I'd like to keep things into perspective with our current investment. Thanks for the info. GO RV!!!!!!!!

Okay, let me rephrase my question I posted before since I did not get the response I was looking for. This person claiming first hand experience with the Kuwait situation can at least tell us how much Kuwaiti Dinar was one dollar buying when they purchased theirs. I'm not asking how much you bought, just what rate did you buy at. Fair enough?

Okay, let me rephrase my question I posted before since I did not get the response I was looking for. This person claiming first hand experience with the Kuwait situation can at least tell us how much Kuwaiti Dinar was one dollar buying when they purchased theirs. I'm not asking how much you bought, just what rate did you buy at. Fair enough?

I had first hand experience in Kuwait. See my earlier post on this topic.

I was there for the better part of two years. I worked with several Kuwaities and many foreign nationals. Absolutely no one that I knew or knew of made any significant money off the Kuwaiti Dinar. It was an in county deal--old dinars for new dinars. I seriously doubt any claims to the contrary.

Regards,

Dawg

• Upvote 1

Kuwait has never been above $3.55 ever.....and is a very different situation than Iraq...not even close...and this is easily verified through the IMF website....currency value doesn't move like stock prices...the Kuwait dinar was pegged to the dollar at that time.

Hey can you show proof of this statement???

I would have to see it before I believe it! :D

LMAO...LOL!

Teresa82, you ROCK girl!!!!!!!!!

paRVenu8........... :D

Teresa, this is Preaches wife, I have been reading your comments, and I just had to take the time to say your good, love to see your posts!

hey preach!.............. :D thanks