Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ARK OF THE COVENANT REVEALED

k98nights

Posted on Thursday, June 25th, 2009

By Marge Floori

ark_of_the_covenant.jpg?w=375&h=200

ADDIS ABABA – The head of the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia has stated that the Ark of the Covenant will be revealed to the public.

Abuna Pauolos is in Vatican City this week, meeting with Pope Benedict XVI. It is from this holy city that Pauolos confirmed the Ark of the Covenant’s presence in Ethiopia, and that he will be announcing its unveiling this Friday: “Soon the world will be able to admire the Ark of the Covenant described in the Bible as the container of the tablets of the law that God delivered to Moses and the center of searches and studies for centuries.”

The Ark is a sacred container written of in the Old Testament. It is said to contain the original Ten Commandments tablets, as well as some manna, the mythical food that the Israelites ate while wandering through the desert.

It was made of wood, but covered in pure gold. On top, two cherubim faced each other, their wings outspread to form the “throne of God”. It’s supposed weight has been widely debated, with numbers ranging from 180 to 8,000 pounds!

Theologians have never been able to agree on the Ark’s fate, but many believe Menelik I brought it to Ethiopia. Menelik was the son of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba, and was the first Jewish emperor of Ethiopia.

ark_of_the_covenant2.jpg?w=400&h=300

Today, the Ethiopian Orthodox Church boasts that it sits under lock and key in the Chapel of the Tablet, near the Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion. It is only used occasionally in ritual processions, but almost no one has seen it, let alone gotten photographic evidence.

Said Pauolos, “The Ark of the Covenant is in Ethiopia for many centuries. As a patriarch I have seen it with my own eyes and only few highly qualified persons could do the same, until now.”

Even UFOlogists are excited, as some believe the Ark is an example of alien intervention in ancient times. They interpret its its supernatural aspects literally, such as that the operator had to wear a special gem-adorned breastplate, or that it could be used as a weapon of mass destruction.

The world anxiously awaits his announcement tomorrow. But will it be the real Ark, or just a hoax?

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/9322/ark-of-the-covenant-revealed/

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ok has anyone clicked the link this story is from the world weekly news the same place that introduced us to BAT BOY and that elvis was really an alien and just went home!!!! :blink::blink::blink::rolleyes:

bat-boy-2.jpg

Hey at least I didn't post a BAT BOY article.... lmao. My all time favorite story from WWN was about a bride who died at the alter from embarrassment when she farted in front of the whole congregation... lol. "Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" (((POOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!)

Hahaha!

Yes 7th grade humor still works for me... sue me, lmao

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guys, this was dated June of last year...haven't researched to see what happened yet.

the story indeed came out about a year ago...they later declined to bring it out...there were in Jewish history at least two replica's of the ark...the Menelik legend is clear what is NOT clear is whether or not Menelik got the real ark or a replica....some believe the real because it is coincident with the "Ichabod" story of scripture (the glory has departed ---for newbies)...the second story involves Jeremiah's cave or grotto...the late Ron Wyatt claimed to have seen not only the cave, but the ark...IF his research is true...the Ark rests squarely beneath Golgatha....and directly below a crevice that shows blood stains from the top down....

both are exciting possibilities for our times

Eagle Eye...maranatha

• Upvote 1

the story indeed came out about a year ago...they later declined to bring it out...there were in Jewish history at least two replica's of the ark...the Menelik legend is clear what is NOT clear is whether or not Menelik got the real ark or a replica....some believe the real because it is coincident with the "Ichabod" story of scripture (the glory has departed ---for newbies)...the second story involves Jeremiah's cave or grotto...the late Ron Wyatt claimed to have seen not only the cave, but the ark...IF his research is true...the Ark rests squarely beneath Golgatha....and directly below a crevice that shows blood stains from the top down....

Eagle Eye...maranatha

on a serious note..... about the ark! Wow!!!!

Eagle Eye...maranatha

I read Ron Wyatt information some years ago. I totally believe what he said. So much happened to him and it was such a shame he died before he got to see it revealed. He paid a dear price to find many biblical artifacts that were discovered - God truly trusted him. His website is no longer like it used to be but I was smart and printed the hundreds of pages of his accounts. It was truly amazing. I can't wait until God starts blowing this world's minds with truth - that has been under their noses all along! I know one thing about Father God - when He shows off - He does it big - because He is BIG! Boy, am I glad I am a Christian!

Edited by Rebeckie
  • Upvote 1