Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Homeowner defends property against terrorists

Thaiexpat

They need to stop the no-knock.... which is so vastly abused as necessary in the first place..... unless there is reasonable suspicion of a detonating device.... stop with the no knock..... or face the consequences of assuming the absolute need of a strategic/tactical advantage (especially for something as stupid as drugs)

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 3

Your link worked great Thaiexpat... I also read the "rest of the story".

Seems they found 4 plants and now could throw the book at him and give him ten years.

Sounds like he has a good attorney though.... lets hope.

I read the comments below the full article and I thought this guy said it pretty well near the end of his comment...

His Post:

"#1. In this day and age it is absolutley ridiculous that someone could spend 10 years in prison for a small amount of marijuana.

#2. Even as a former Deputy sherrif, I am no fan of no knock warrants. If someone smashed their way into my house without announcement that they were law enforcement, I would shoot to defend my family also because I would also think that I was being robbed. No knock warrants should be reserved for known violent felons, gang bangers, high end drug rings known for violence, not some guy who might have some drugs in his house. No knock warrants should also be reserved for places where police might not be able to contain a situation, if one erupts, or prevent suspects from escaping.

Seriously, how hard would it be to lock down an area around a frigging trailer?

The fact that these type of warrants are being used more and more only adds to the fear that we are becoming a police state. Police not having to identify themselves, NSA spying/collecting data from every phone call, every email, etc., specific groups being targeted by agencies like the IRS and FBI, laws that allow the government to hold it's citizens without warrant, without charges, without legal representation, indefinitely. Taken each separately, these things wouldn't mean much but all together they spell trouble."

• Upvote 3

So what happened with the alleged drug dealing issues?

He is still in jail on charges for having 4 plants and facing ten years.

BTW... I guess it is illegal to have pot and a gun at the same time these days... so the charges are higher against him.

Honestly he is lucky to be alive... normally the standing cop would have opened up on him.

From what I read there were only 2 cops there???

Edited by Maggie123