Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Michael Franks - When The Cookie Jar Is Empty

umbertino

My absolute favorite artist of all time!  I found his music in 1984, grabbed every album I could ever find, and am a huge fan.  (Was in radio for about 20 years and listened to music every day)  Got out of radio, started a business, and to my surprise my wife bought me VIP tickets with an opportunity to spend time with Michael and his band backstage at a concert in Dallas.  24 years after I fell in love with his music I got to meet him! 

My adult daughters still call his music "elevator music."  They just don't understand....

• Upvote 1

My absolute favorite artist of all time!  I found his music in 1984, grabbed every album I could ever find, and am a huge fan.  (Was in radio for about 20 years and listened to music every day)  Got out of radio, started a business, and to my surprise my wife bought me VIP tickets with an opportunity to spend time with Michael and his band backstage at a concert in Dallas.  24 years after I fell in love with his music I got to meet him! 

My adult daughters still call his music "elevator music."  They just don't understand....

Thanks BN...Appreciate your input and I'm happy you love Michael. You have great taste my Friend.

Wonderland.

• 2 weeks later...