Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well...the end of another year where the IQD did not RV!

We have dealt with idiots like TNT Tony doing his version of chicken little every week...but instead of "the sky is falling" we get "It has gone LIVE...or IT HAS RV'ed in several countries!"

The fact is...it will never suddenly "GO LIVE!"

There are no "SECRET BANK SCREENS!"

There is no bank....or three letter entity that is holding it up.

The truth is....

We all hope that it does gain value over time...and MOST IMPORTANTLY... becomes an actual traded form of money!

So...Merry Christmas to all...and to all a hopeful RV!!

JUST NEVER TRUST THE TNT!!

HO HO HO!! :angel:

• Upvote 4

Tony's LIE #4:

Any major Mideast banks open today were called, but MOST remain closed until tomorrow.

However, the rates at ALL Middle Eastern banks which WERE open remain at PRECISELY their currency equal of 1166 dinars to the dollar: Including the UAE, Jordan and Kuwait. NO BANKS that were called of ALL those registered anywhere in these countries are accepting Iraqi Dinars at $3.44, $3.85 or even 3 CENTS!! Those that were CLOSED, closed at the SAME OLD RATE!  1166 dinars to the US Dollar!

The dinar is valued in the banks of EACH COUNTRY in that contry's currency at the SAME OLD VALUE of 1166 Dinars to the US Dollar!

Tony's LIE #5:

Value of a currency cannot change in SOME countries and NOT change internationally in ALL countries. FOREX values do not arbitrarily change in some places and remain unchanged in others.

Tony's LIE #6:

NO US Bank of ANY major bank group in the United States called has hesitated to confirm they both know NOTHING of the Iraqi Dinar becoming Internationally Acceptable, nor will ANY accept Dinar, nor do any have, show or pretend that the Dinar is valued above the official rate of 1166 Dinars to the US Dollar. Nor do ANY of these banks fail to state FLAT OUT that they know NOTHING of any CALL CENTERS! Nor do ANY of them claim to have ANY employees on "standby."

The DIFFERFENCE is that ANYONE can duplicate this EXACT same information by calling the regional or national headquarters for Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, CitiBank, Fifth Third and any other, and can call the same bank Foerign Exchange Officer for the 12 major Middle East banks in ANY of the countries listed! But you are "AFRAID" to do it because Tony and Okie Balogney don't WANT independent verification that every word, every claim, every lie is just made-up garbage!

Yet Tony NEVER shows ANYTHING, never gives any location or office or bank that will verify ANYTHING HE FABRICATES, nor does he EVER show a LINK or provide even a SCREEN SHOT of ANY of his claims of what screens show, or where these "mysterious" call centers are located.

In short - - -the walls are closing-in on Tony! His multiple fabricated whoppers are starting to "back-up" on him! 

When Christmas comes all those people who actually have given this pathelogical nut any simblance of credibility will suffer an ever more huge disappointment, Instead of quietly watching their investment mature through LEGITIMATE progress reports of the Iraqi Central Bank and the posted  FOREX forecast and.

Tony Renfrow turns out to be the REAL Grinch who stole Christmas!

2013 is most certainly ending.....and no RV...

BUT.....

I have to say I've been in this for 10 years now and actually have been getting ready for only about 1 year.

I had no idea how overwhelming this would all be.  I have learned so much (thanks to all of you and DV ).

I really dont think my life would of been the same without this education. If this RV would have caught me off guard 

I would have been sooo screwed. Not really knowing what to do and how to handle it at all. So although it's been a 

very longggggg time for me I really needed the time to prepare and get smart about this.

Proud to say my ducks are all in a row.  

Hope yours are too.

This "SUDDENLY" as my dear friend LGD say is about to SMACK :facepalm1:  us in the face at any moment.

Looking forward to being SMACKED.... :o  :lol: 

• Upvote 1