Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling Chat: 4/22/10 @ 11:28am

k98nights

I talked with Ali at about 8 PM this eve (Thursday). What was said by Breitling is wrong. Ali has all you want still for sale. This site is losing credibility when this happens. I dont like it. Why cant we keep it all accurate no matter what the news is. Really !!!

I ordered dong from Dtrade last night. Got an email today verifying order received and would be shipped next Wed for delivery on Thursday. Everytime I have ordered Dinars, they are shipped next day. Not sure what's different about dongs. This is my first order.

Maybe he needed to re-stock... I ordered my dong online Sunday and UPS tried to deliver on Tuesday. I'm glad I was here today or they would have sent them back. Maybe he got a big rush on them becouse of all the pumping going on lately. I fell for it but I was wanting some anyway.:)

I talked with Ali at about 8 PM this eve (Thursday). What was said by Breitling is wrong. Ali has all you want still for sale. This site is losing credibility when this happens. I dont like it. Why cant we keep it all accurate no matter what the news is. Really !!!

If we kept it accurate, there would be no site.

I ordered dong from Dtrade last night. Got an email today verifying order received and would be shipped next Wed for delivery on Thursday. Everytime I have ordered Dinars, they are shipped next day. Not sure what's different about dongs. This is my first order.

Is this the post your missing?

Why does it say on his site when I attempt to purchase DONG:

All orders placed online will have their price locked in due to the high volume of order

All orders placed from 4/21/10 will be shipped on Tuesday 4/27/10 for delivery Wednesday 4/28/10

Sounds "Backordered" to me!