Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Chat 12-4-2013

TexasGranny

Adam,

After Aaron Rodgers went down, the Pack have gone through a load of "loser" QB's ....... while a "lousy" QB  is out there and although he can't pass, can't read defenses ..... All he does good is WIN !  Could there be any harm in giving Tim Tebow a shot. He couldn't be any worse than the bums they've tried up 'til now..... GO RV !!

In your Cash In Guide v1.3 it mentions that if the Dinar were to make a major change in value, it will then become internationally and globally traded.

Would it actually occur in this order? Around the same time? I can see possible delays with making the IQD globally traded as I am sure it is no easy task, even in the event the dinar RV's. It would be a bummer to watch the rate in CBI's website while we sit here "waiting".

Thanks so much Adam!

Adam, Do you have contacts in banking institutions in Canada we can access to assist us with our post RV exchanges.? Hearing nothing on the boards about anyone successfully talking to any of our big five banks in Canada yet. So far I have been hung up on by telephone and received the "compNy line" by my banking client care manager.

I have had a couple of your blog followers tell me you will notify us of banks or contacts in Canada when the RV happens but I don't know how you will be making that contact with us. What can you advise us Canadians that have been following your blog.

Many thanks

• Upvote 1