Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Paying for People's Groceries

yota691

Looks as if they were not that needy. I feel money should be distributed to those that really need it. They had a free shopping spree for NEEDY Kids at Toys R Us.

One kid that was getting free toys had braces on ? Needy ? My Longshoreman Union always gives away hundreds of Thanksgiving Day Baskets and Turkeys.

I see people pulling up in newer SUVs and loading up and taking advantage of the freebies. What a joke.

• Upvote 2

Thank You Yota - +1   that was very touching - when the video was over I clicked on one interviewing the homeless in Atlanta - That was even  more touching to hear their stories of how they got there - The warmer seasons might not be too incredibly hard to deal with but the cold wet days and nights of winter would be horrible  -- I hope to be able to help in some way post RV to remedy some of the suffering  - I just wish the RV would hurry and happen  --

Happy Thanksgiving to all

• Upvote 1