Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum will pre-announce the RV per voices.....

possum

From everything I've read from Possum, he really doesn't say much constructive, he hurts folks with his gibberish, and he thinks, somehow, that he is funny!

Sorry Possum, but you hurt folks with your stuff.... If you don't know anything, go get coffee..............

that's just sad, I don't think he hurts people, I think people need to understand if they are hurt, it is because they may be too gullible, and banking on the words of someone who knows the same amount of info as we all do......which is NOTHING!!!! Sorry if someone is really hurt, just having fun!

Sorry man I'm not a worshipper of all things politically correct. Possum is a lot of fun to follow... and anyone who takes him seriously is a ***********. jmho

If I hurt your widdle feewings get over it.... or cry to Obama

Oh and speaking of politically incorrect... my neighbor has a kid with Asperger syndrome. First time I heard of that disease I asked if the Assburger came with fries and a pie..... ;)

K98 you crack me up as much as Possum does - I appreciate your style of moderating. Keep untightening the uptights and not worrying about what other people think.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?19079-Possum-will-pre-announce-the-RV-per-voices...../page3#ixzz0lml0iOkS

I hear voices.......and they are saying......wait......I think...they ...are saying.......... STUPID IS THE ONE WHO TAKES RV ADVICE FROM A RODENT!!!!!!! DANGIT!!!!! well here's to stupid!!!! GO POSSUM!!!GO RV!!!!!!!

lmao.....nice Teresa....sounds wise and ancient.....lmao

Possum is always here in spirit. Many believers hear the voices that speak of the RV. Question is, do you? If not, then one must examine themselves and assess their belief in Dinarism.

for a second there I thought you said we needed to examine our asses... lmao

• 1 year later...