Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Auction for 10/10/2013 and 17/10/2013

sadman

First time I have ever seen them report the existing days auction(2500) and then the on the same page report the next announcement (2501) as being the auction held for 17- Oct-2013

Currency Auctions Announcement No. (2500)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the10-Oct-2013 . The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES Number of banks 21 Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166 Auction price buying dinar / US$ ----- Amount sold at auction price (US$) 178,224,000 Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) ----- Total offers for buying (US$) 178,224,000 Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Announcement No. (2501)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the17-Oct-2013 and who carried on 10-Oct-2013. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES Number of banks 13 Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166 Auction price buying dinar / US$ ----- Amount sold at auction price (US$) 115,900,000 Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) ----- Total offers for buying (US$) 115,900,000 Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post sadman (+)...!  :tiphat: I'm a bit confused what they actually mean by posting the second auction (Announcement No: 2501) which is reflected as held on 17 Oct and "carried" on 10 Oct. I'm wondering if it is held today for the auction to be held on the 17th which is during their Eid feast. Well, we watch and wait...! Have a great day everyone.....RON   :confused2: 

• Upvote 1