Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament: the process of deleting zeros of ستربك currency state budget

yota691

I gotta question.  If they are going to issue new small dinar, why would they need to suck in old big dinar.  Why can't they just use the new and not honor the old?

It's really just a way of getting the citizens USD as far as I can tell. They take in their old big dinar and trade it back to the CBI who, in turn, gives them dollars. The dollars will then be used to purchase the new dinar (or whatever it will be) at the new rate. Thus, the bank wins on all fronts.

Also, they're not just going to "not honor the old" anyway because that would be a lop and I don't think that is their intention.

Edited by _RFJ

It's really just a way of getting the citizens USD as far as I can tell. They take in their old big dinar and trade it back to the CBI who, in turn, gives them dollars. The dollars will then be used to purchase the new dinar (or whatever it will be) at the new rate. Thus, the bank wins on all fronts.

Also, they're not just going to "not honor the old" anyway because that would be a lop and I don't think that is their intention.

Even in a lop they would honor the old currency at its current rate.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Either our dinar or the new dinar, they are still saying what they were saying to Shabibi over a year ago.  It's like this, tell me one more time how this works....They are still confused, or they are still playing confused since it is the same bunch saying the same thing.   Of course, they happen to be maliki's boys.   It would be nice if they s#it or get off the pot so we can settle this one way or another.   End game!