Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Judge Jeanine: Putin Now Peace-Keeper-In-Chief? We Rely on Russia over Syria's Chemical Weapons?

odumdumb bama...PUNKED by Putin and totally DISGRACED by Judge Pirro!!!!   AWESOME, JUST AWESOME!

OBAMA----------------------------------------  "COWARD SOB" MUSLIM IMPOSTER FROM KENYA!

"GOD BLESS AMERICA"!

• Upvote 1

She's great and accurate. But, I think she and many others may be missing that this is the progressive globalist's and Obama's plan. Bringing America down, making us weak and insignificant, allowing Putin or someone else to take the reins of power. He doesn't mind how inept, insignificant and infantile he looks, "the end justifies the means". In his mind, he's done a great job, if he succeeds in destroying America. I believe this has been his plan all along and his damn plan is working flawlessly. This is why his globalist handlers chose him. I just hope those that aren't already praying to God for America, will remember, when Obama succeeds in bringing America to her knees, that while we're down there, EVERYONE that believes in God, will look up and pray for America's return to glory, when we had God in our schools, in our communities and in most every child's life. Only then can we begin to heal.